Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

Shared access NAT events 30013,31004,34001

This is a discussion on Shared access NAT events 30013,31004,34001 within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am connecting by wireless at work, sometimes the connection seems to drop when it is working fine for

Old 02-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

Hi,

I am connecting by wireless at work, sometimes the connection seems to drop when it is working fine for everyone else, sometimes I can connect to my home page but nothing else

I noticed that I get the above events each time I start up

I use manually configured IP addresses, I can't get it to work without that.
The DHCP client service was off in the past and I couldn't get it switched on but that is now OK although I'm wondering whether the problem that may have orginally caused that isn't completely sorted

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 01:45 PM
Unable to access shared folder locally
hi, I am using Windows 2003 RC server. I was trying to access the shared folders locally, by giving \\hostname from 'Run'. But I click the folder, it gives error "folder is not accesible. You might not have permission to use this netowrk resource. Contact the administrator of this server...
ubuntuv Windows Servers 1 01-28-2011 04:13 PM
Can't access shared folders.
I have 2 desktops wired and a laptop wireless. 1 desktop has xp and the other windows 7. The laptop has xp as well. I can access shared files on windows 7 from xp desktop and laptop. I can't access shared files or folders on laptop from either desktop. XP desktop sees laptop under workgroup but...
TaskerTech Windows XP Support 0 01-23-2011 04:44 PM