Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

Remote Shutdown

This is a discussion on Remote Shutdown within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I try to Shutdown the Remote Computer, but its show the "Access Denied" Error message. And then Remote shutdown is

Old 03-19-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

I try to Shutdown the Remote Computer, but its show the "Access Denied" Error message.

And then Remote shutdown is possible in WAN 0r MAN Network.

I try the the following command to Remote Shutdown,

Command:

shutdown -s -m \\hostname -t 23

Display the Error:

Access Denied

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Remote switch
Hi folks... I'm moving into a rented apartment and one thing bugs me... the bathroom light and the fan are controlled by the same switch. I can take the cover off the fan and unplug it, but that's a nuisance in case I need the fan. I'm not prepared to rewire the place, so I figure there...
PeterL Home DIY Support 2 06-14-2012 09:06 PM
[SOLVED] toshiba Satellite A665D-S6076 shutdown problem
hi guys, i have a major problem with a laptop i bought, its a Satellite A665D-S6076, it just shuts down randomly, i have cleared out the fans applied new arctic silver compound to the cpu and gpu, the temps run at 42 degrees on idle and it still does a hard shut down every now and again, i cant...
t.c Laptop Support 5 04-03-2012 12:26 PM
remote access for dvr
i have a motorola clear modem and the router is a netgear wnr2000 i not able to view my dvr from home i tried every thing that i can mess with i was told i have 2 routers and dont know how to portfoward or which one to forward where
Rudysr69 Protocols and Routing 7 03-17-2012 05:46 PM
eMachines e440 shutdown during post
Hi, I have an eMachines e440 laptop with a bad dc jack cable, plus one other problem. When I press power, the fan spins med, slow then fast during the post screen then shuts off. Could this be the amd v120 or the motherboard? I'd like to know before ordering a new dc jack assembly.
vixenpc Laptop Support 10 03-17-2012 11:08 AM
Event ID 41 system shutdown
.Windows 7 Ultimate .64 bit .Original System installed windows 7 home premim .Came pre installed but upgraded to ultimate .System hardware age? I bought this new 4 months ago yes reinstalled os from factory defaults using recover OEM windows & then upgraded with anytime upgrade to Ultimate ...
teleraider BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 03-13-2012 06:18 PM