Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

possible port forwarding for wansview ncb543w ip camera

This is a discussion on possible port forwarding for wansview ncb543w ip camera within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have a wansview ncb543 ip camera,which i think is wireless. I have access to camera and am able to

Old 06-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have a wansview ncb543 ip camera,which i think is wireless. I have access to camera and am able to view. My dilema is setting up camera to be wireless once the wifi router has detected it. As well as being able to view camera from an outside location. i believe it involves port forwarding ,which i have no knowledge on how to do. I have a comcast modem dpc3000,which ties to a us robotics wifi router model usr5461 maxg router.I use google chrome to access both router and ip camera. Ip camera is set 192.168.2.2:200. Any help would be appreciated

Old 06-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Moderator - Networking

OS: W8 Prox64,Windows 7 Ult 64-Bit SP1, Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, IOS 6

My System

Hi and welcome to TSF,

The 192.168.2.2 is that a static IP or is the camera using DHCP?
It needs to be a static IP.

200 is the port the camera uses is that correct?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Trying to set up IP security camera, having port forwarding problems
Hi, all. I recently bought a Wansview NCB541W IP camera. I've managed to get it installed, and the camera is currently in my living room, which I can view from my home desktop computer through my wireless router. My next step is to view it from my iPhone or other computers, and this part has truly...
RazorHall Networking Support 20 12-30-2012 06:40 PM
A lot of trouble with port forwarding (FRITZ-Box with repeater)
Hey guys, today I ran into a lot of trouble with local port forwarding. I planned to use XLink Kai Evolution again, to play with my PSP via Internet. For that, I need to forward port 30000 (standard). My PC is connected to the repeater via WLAN. I tried forwarding the dynamic IP (ID of my PC),...
DC941 Networking Support 2 12-22-2012 04:36 PM
Port forwarding for lynksys router
So I've looked around a bit for help on this but everything I have found has been just slightly different enough to not work for me. Breakdown of what I am trying to do: open port 25565 to use to create a minecraft server what I have: Hardware
buythq Networking Support 1 08-14-2011 12:04 AM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM
No Sound Problem !!!
I have problem with no sound on my PC. It began after restarting. When I go to Device manager > Sound , video and game controllers I see yellow warning sign and when click on it ___Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)___...
damjanes Driver Support 8 01-21-2011 04:32 AM