Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Found?

4K views 89 replies 6 participants last post by  b1med2ed 
#1 ·
Hello,
Lately I've been getting a error like the one shown. After I click on the close for this banner I can access my mail. I've also been getting a lot of insecure connection warnings. Yesterday I re-set Firefox hoping to correct these problems..it didn't. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ron

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Tried to download IE 11 to try it to see if this problem continues there. Ran into another wall! IE doesn't show as installed in "programs and features" But has some files in Programs. When I try to open from search I get..

also soon as I click on any email I get this (second image) mail insecure notice.

Attachments

#9 ·
When I go to the link you provided, and follow the steps to "create a new notepad file" My system does not respond as illustrated. When I right click on my desktop I do not get any "create new" I get "create" , and there is not any notepad icon displayed in the icons shown.

BTW wasn't post five mine?

#23 ·
Your Windows 7 is corrupt. Too many things are wrong. Before a reinstall let's make sure it's necessary.
We recommend that you read this article…
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/new-instructions-read-this-before-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html
follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help section of the forum.
(Simply, click on the colored links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware HelpForum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The Malware Removal Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

#24 ·
Thank You Corday for your assistance. I think we may have gone down a rabbit trail. I'm not concerned as to why my IE won't work. I don't use it, and haven't for many years. It's actually my Firefox, and more to the point I suspect the yahoo mail server. It has worked flawlessly for many years. Only recently displaying the mail problem.
I will however follow your recommendations to address the other forum. I'm pretty sure I'm virus/Trojan free.

Again, Thank You
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.