Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

how to connect mtnl wifi connection to my samsung galaxy y

This is a discussion on how to connect mtnl wifi connection to my samsung galaxy y within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello i have just bought a new samsung galaxy y phone and am unable to open websites using my wifi

Old 12-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

hello i have just bought a new samsung galaxy y phone and am unable to open websites using my wifi network . . my modem is mtnl 450tc1. my phone shows that its using 192.168.1.2. no changes can be made to dis option .
My phone shows that it has been conected to the wifi but it does not loads the websites .. pls help ...

Old 12-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
Registered Member

OS: Vista,XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008 R2 and Linux.

Hi.

I have had similar problem with android devices (HTC). You need to create a new Ap on the phone. I would ring the technical support of your network provider and they will be able to guide through the process easily.

Maz

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
Laptop won't connect to wireless network although signal is great
Earlier in the morning my router was unpluged twice by my baby brother when he was fooling around, and then when I plugged it in the third time my laptop won't connect the the wireless network. I could see the network with great signal on the connection list, but when I tried connect to it, it...
Clementine Networking Support 2 08-03-2013 03:37 PM
Wifi connection issues with router!
Ok i want to give you as much information as possible because this issue has been happening for 3 months possibly longer, and ive had it happen to multiple routers and do not understand the issue. I have a SMCD3GN router from Rogers cable in canada. I have the wifi settings on 11 B/G/N mixed, I...
daveed226 Networking Support 3 11-30-2011 12:35 AM
Wifi & Desktop Connection
Hi Team, I have wifi connection through a Router which I use to connect to my wifi enabled mobile phone. I have a basic Desktop which does is not wifi enabled. I would like to connect both wifi and desktop at the same time. I purchased LAN splitter (like a phone line splitter), when I...
smaartpradeep Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 11-28-2011 11:58 PM
[SOLVED] Two wifi routers on one network, dropping internet connection
Hi, I wonder if someone here can help me out with a problem I've been having. I have two wifi routers which I have connected together with an ethernet cable to extend coverage across my house. The ethernet cable is connected to a LAN port on the first router and the internet port of the second...
boosh Networking Support 4 10-19-2011 05:12 PM