Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

How to configure cisco router 1800 to a IP VPN

This is a discussion on How to configure cisco router 1800 to a IP VPN within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys.... My boss want me to configure a cisco router 1800 series to an IP VPN, but I don't

Old 01-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys....

My boss want me to configure a cisco router 1800 series to an IP VPN, but I don't know how to configure a router with an IP VPN... can anyone help me for doing this one?.... can u provide a step by step guide for me?.... any help will be highly appreciated ^_^ tnx guys. + GOD bless +

Old 01-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Management Team Networking

Not hard to find info if you know how to search. Perhaps this will help

Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers (Fixed) Software Configuration Guide - Configuring a VPN Using Easy VPN and an IPSec Tunnel* [Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers] - Cisco Systems

Wand3r3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
Registered Member

interface FastEthernet0/1.3092
description Link to Vodafone IPVPN
encapsulation dot1Q 3092
ip address 172.20.2.1 255.255.255.128
no trap link-status
no cdp enable
ip default-gateway 172.20.1.1
ip forward-protocol nd
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.20.1.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Configure Fax Machine on Voice-enabled Router
Hey All, I'm currently researching a project and not having much luck in finding information. Here's what I'm trying to do: I need to configure two voice-enabled cisco routers, each one has an analog FAX machine. The routers are connected with a serial connection. In the end, the faxes...
soulslide9 Networking Support 3 04-01-2011 01:11 AM
Cisco vpn issues?
Ok so our company has a VPN set up on our workstation laptops for employees to be able to connect to the office network from home. We use CISCO VPN CLIENT, and a pre-setting .pcf file to upload our vpn into the client. The settings are correct completely to allow the VPN to work from home. All...
Screamo Networking Support 7 02-10-2011 05:36 AM
NEED HELP!! I can't configure my router.
Hi I'm new on here and need some help with my router. I live in the canary islands and have a wireless router from movistar but am using my ethernet cable with it. The problem I have is I cant access my router settings AT ALL!! I've tried typing the IP address into firefox and i get a...
DTB2011 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 01-19-2011 09:13 AM
A Cisco VPN question
when using the cisco vpn client, the user can initiate a tunnel connection but cannot access any servers. dns issue ? any ideas ? thx for any suggestions:4-dontkno
M3_SJ Networking Support 3 01-05-2011 09:35 AM
Vpn & ftp
Hello all, I am looking for method to backup data (via FTP) from one location (client) to a remote location (server) through a secured connection. I have goggled what I need to get done and I am still not sure whether I got the basic concept correct. Wonder if someone is kind enough to...
SorcererStone File and Application Sharing 1 01-03-2011 11:42 AM