Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperate for help. Slow browsing, fast speed test.

721 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MitchConner 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i am so glad i found this forum, i was sort of having a love hate relationship with my isp provider lately (like the past month and a half).
I have this really bad problem that i cannot solve myself, and whenever i call the isp they just tell me to check speed test which always gives really good values (130-140 mbps on a 150 mbps backage).

Problem is, browsing is super slow, the main symptom that ican describe is that sometimes when opening web pages, the tabs that are opened in new window and not clicked yet dont even load untill i click em and make them main page.
There is like 1 second of blank page where there is either a msg Your computer is offline, or Server DNS address could not be found.

I tried to explain to my isp that there seems to be some problem on their end but they simply refuse to dig any further and give some generic response.

The way i am setup is i got one connection for my home which is 150dl/5ul
and two mroe connections for the office downstairs (living my work yeah :D).
The other two connections are 50/3 and 15/1 but i can tell this problem has nothing to do with saturating download speeds although we use quite a lot of aplications that are medium to heavy on traffic coz i use network monitor and there is barely 1mb download per pc.

I need some expert here to tell me how to specifically troubleshot this problem and tell my isp that indeed it is their problem and they need to do something to fix this.

things i tried so far:
Changing auto obtain dns servers to some google public ones 8.8.8.8. and the 8.8.4.4. or w/e they were.
Did that cmd promp flush dns and iprenew release... nothing helped so far.

Please help really desperate here...

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.