Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

Connection Hesitation - 'Failed to run service' N300 Wireless Adaptor

This is a discussion on Connection Hesitation - 'Failed to run service' N300 Wireless Adaptor within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi: Every time opening up Windows 7. .... a box of the message popping up in the middle of the

Old 05-07-2011, 05:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi:
Every time opening up Windows 7. .... a box of the message popping up in the middle of the screen, saying, ....

'Failed to run service'

After two or second later, connection is completed as seeing '5 bars' at the right bottom corner of Win. 7.

Afterward, upon clicking to open 'Home Page,' .... another message popping-up in the middle of the screen,

'Check online for a solution and close the Program'

Clicked 'OK' and a box of message disappeared and connection is very fast as if nothing is amiss.

It appears to me that there is 'connection hesitation' to N300 Wireless Adaptor.

How to remedy to this issue?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
Registered Member

I just thought about this issue again,

The connection has no issue and in perfect shape.

What annoying me is that those, two different annoying messages popping up in the middle of the screen.

Then, my question is;
How to get rid of those, two annoying messages?

I think that Smart-Wizard or something came with Netgear upon its installation doing this.

Does anyone know 'How to get rid of this?'

Thanks,

Old 05-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #3
Team Manager - Hardware

My System

Uninstall all the Netgear software and just use the Windows software to find the wireless connection. I can't tell you how without knowing what version of Windows you are using.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Rich-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich-M View Post
Uninstall all the Netgear software and just use the Windows software to find the wireless connection. I can't tell you how without knowing what version of Windows you are using.
It's done. Thanks for your help.

Windows 7 works really well with N300 Adaptor.

Thanks again!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
Team Manager - Hardware

My System

Great, just mark this "solved" in the first post.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Rich-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread