Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Certain types of sites are laggy

795 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Choranayh 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I work IT for a company that has a research team. We have about 50+ workers and the research team only consists of 4 people. Everyone's internet seems to be fine except theirs. They are constantly on marketing sites and it seems like its getting worse and worse for them to load up specific ones. Do certain sites control their bandwidth? I just need help figuring this out. I've been stuck with this problem for months.

#4 ·
What happens if you use a computer outside the Research Team, connecting to one of the slow sites? If the problem still exists, it's the site. If not, we can concentrate on the units.

#8 ·
The problem is the same with all web browsers. As for the sites... Trulia is the most common problematic site. The main page itself isn't too bad but the sub-pages i.e. "Mortgage" and worst of all "agent" seem to be giving us a hard time. Thanks to everyone so far for helping! :smile:

#9 ·
The site works fine. Users bandwidth isn't limited. I'm leaning toward the physical location of your Research Team vis a vis the rest of the staff. Also post how everyone is connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.