Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

Can't connect to wifi, or even get the ability to!!

This is a discussion on Can't connect to wifi, or even get the ability to!! within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So to clean up my hard drive I was deleting programs I didn't need, and I accidentally deleted the capability

Old 04-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

So to clean up my hard drive I was deleting programs I didn't need, and I accidentally deleted the capability to use wifi. As that was the only way I used to go online, I need to figure this out. I have tried rebooting m l computer multiple times, with no avail. The windows update did not give me back my wifi either. :( I need help!! My laptop needs to connect for school work and stuff!!

Old 04-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Registered Member

Sorry I should specify. I am using an Eee pc with windows xp.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charger caused 2 laptops to fail?
I bought a replacement charger for my acer aspire laptop, I checked the compatability and correct voltage etc. I plugged it in the light on the charger came on, after a minute or so my laptop cut out and so did all the laptop lights. Stupidly I thought maybe it wasnt the charger but my battery,...
redskies Laptop Support 9 04-03-2012 09:00 AM
where can i download this driver? PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5&SUBSYS_2010107B&REV_02\3&267A
where can i download this driver? PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5&SUBSYS_2010107B&REV_02\3&267A
jwcarney44 Driver Support 1 04-03-2012 08:40 AM
no wifi on HP Compaq NX6120
Hi. I have a friend HP Compaq NX6120 running with Windows XP, and the wireless network connection in the system tray is not present. When I press the wifi button above the keyboard, nothing happens. When I go in Device Manager, I can't see anything such as a wireless card (under Network...
tonydoss Laptop Support 5 04-03-2012 07:40 AM
Excel 2003 adds tabs when exporting to txt file
I have an excel file that contains a worksheet that makes some calculations for me, and a second worksheet that contains a CNC program using the calculations from the first sheet to generate the coordinates. To send the program to the CNC machine, I have to export the worksheet containing the...
lammietv200 Microsoft Office support 0 04-03-2012 06:07 AM