Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

can someone help lead me in the right direction please???

This is a discussion on can someone help lead me in the right direction please??? within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, I am currently a student in a university of technology. I have a research paper due tomorrow ,I

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello all,
I am currently a student in a university of technology. I have a research paper due tomorrow ,I have been working on the first three main pionts for weeks now and I;m just about done. I need some average prices for equipment and I cannot seem to be able to locate them any where. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will owe you a huge favor? Anybody, somebody.......Please help an exausted student out!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
2xg
Team Manager, Networking Forums, Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Welcome to TSF Jacob,

Wish we can help you with your school project, unfortunately due to our Forums Rules we won't be able to assist you.

Thread Closed.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2013 Windows Expert Consumer
Networking Articles & Tutorials
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer only responds in safe mode
I originally took this problem to the malware section as I thought that was the problem. The Chemist took me through all the steps with combofix and said everything is clean, and that the problem may be a Windows 7 problem. I am unable to click on anything to open in normal mode. Sometimes...
mwutke Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 29 04-22-2012 11:42 AM
fixed crashing but now can not log in! ;(
Man what is the deal with vista! Ok finally fixed major crash & bsod problem. But now I can not log in at the vista login screen. Touchpad & keyboard will not work. But it will work at the bios screen or At the recovery disc screens. After I reboot & vista loads where I put My pw goes its...
BliTzer850 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 04-05-2012 09:25 AM
Can't Give What I ain't Got
Dell Dimension 8250 XP Home SP3 Was working fine. Last change was the installation of Super Anti Spyware free edition. The next day, on start up, there was a request for user name and password. A password was never given to this computer, and without one you cannot proceed past this request. ...
likekinds Windows XP Support 1 04-04-2012 11:57 PM
[Help]
So i am running on windows xp sp3 version 2002 on my dell desktop computer. My internet was running fine untill this morning it would not work on my ipad or any other devices wirelessly. I unplugged router and modem on my desktop and for some reason it lets me connect to the internet on wireless...
Luker192 Windows XP Support 1 04-04-2012 11:41 PM