Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

acer aspire 1 - no wireless??

This is a discussion on acer aspire 1 - no wireless?? within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my mom's aspire one apparently suddenly stopped connecting wirelessly. there isn't a wireless connection option available to turn on in

Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Registered Member

my mom's aspire one apparently suddenly stopped connecting wirelessly. there isn't a wireless connection option available to turn on in the network folder. only a wired option, which due to not being plugged in is not available. i don't know what she may have done to it, but i restored to factory settings and i still am getting nothing. not sure what to do, tried updating the driver through the acer website with a usb, and the wireless switch is on.. any suggestions? any help would be much appreciated.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
2xg
Team Manager, Networking Forums, Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Welcome to TSF,

I have moved your Thread from Microsoft Support to Networking to better assist you.

Please start here and provide us some information.
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ts-573730.html

Microsoft MVP 2011-2013 Windows Expert Consumer
Networking Articles & Tutorials
2xg is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Secondary monitor detected, no signal
Hello, I'm new to this forum (havent ever really posted in forums at all). I know this topic has been covered many times in many ways, but I have not found a story quite like mine and thats why I'm here. I have used many multiple displays in the past, and have recently been using my samsung 52"...
dyrankun Other Hardware Support 1 04-07-2012 11:16 AM
No signal
Help! Just bought my first ever desk top computer, knowing nothing about computers, I have connected all leads from monitor to the computer and power supply, when I turn the computer on a message shows 'no signal' next to DVI and VGA - everything is connected though, what am I doing wrong?
Eireannisla Hard Drive Support 3 04-03-2012 12:39 PM
Acer veriton M2610 raid problem
hi, i urgent need some help for this case. i have 1 veriton m2610(g630 processor, 4gb ram ,1tb sata hdd) install a PCIE raid card support with raid 0 and raid 1. and add in 1 more 1tb hdd. the problem is: i connect 2 of the harddisk to the raid card for setting as raid 1 and i cant set as...
bryanliew Hard Drive Support 5 04-03-2012 08:46 AM
no wifi on HP Compaq NX6120
Hi. I have a friend HP Compaq NX6120 running with Windows XP, and the wireless network connection in the system tray is not present. When I press the wifi button above the keyboard, nothing happens. When I go in Device Manager, I can't see anything such as a wireless card (under Network...
tonydoss Laptop Support 5 04-03-2012 07:40 AM
[SOLVED] 2x HIS Radeon 7970's no longer working
System specs: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1 AMD FX-8150 FX CPU dual HIS Radeon HD7970 3GB's ASUS Crosshair V Formula AM3+ AMD 990FX MOBO G.Skill Sniper 16GB RAM @ 1866 CoolerMaster 1200W ATX PSU CoolerMaster HAF X case Corsair H100 liquid CPU cooler
ksharpe Video Card Support 20 04-03-2012 02:19 AM