Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

New app, Ryalto, connects IT pros with employers

This is a discussion on New app, Ryalto, connects IT pros with employers within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Just ran into this new app called Ryalto. It offers a simple user interface which easily connects employers with IT/Salesforce

Old 01-04-2017, 08:05 AM   #1
Registered Member

Just ran into this new app called Ryalto. It offers a simple user interface which easily connects employers with IT/Salesforce contractors/freelancers. If you're salesforce certified and looking for work, this is a solid solution: Ryalto App
LimJahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2017, 01:23 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to jimscreechy

Thanks for the info.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JoniCoupon File Type
I had a JoniCoupon infection at some point, years ago. Since then, I was under the impression I had killed it (using SuperAntiSpyware and others). But bizarrely, it has someone infected filed and has become a file type! More specifically, it has been infecting savegames from... games. If you...
MentalParadox Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 22 08-10-2016 12:33 AM
Yandex.ru
Hi, I accidentally downloaded myself yandex.ru. I tried to update my sound drivers and then suddenly it was there. My bad, I know. But this yandex is now impossible to get rid of! Yeah, I followed every advice in the internet to disable yandex search bar and so on, but my Firefox is still in...
Keefan Resolved HJT Threads 64 12-11-2015 12:09 PM
Redirect virus, bcod, and missing drive path after recovery
A few days ago after running a google search I was being directed elsewhere from my results. I figured it was a redirect virus since I'd had one a couple months ago that led to the first bsod. I rebooted in safe mode and I used TDSSKiller to remove it then and it worked out, or so I thought. ...
CDub1980 Resolved HJT Threads 23 06-28-2012 08:43 PM
Apple approves fake iPhone app for App Store
Apple let a fake app slip through its approval process for the iOS App Store, the makers of the popular Camera+ program said over the weekend. Security researchers who noted the slip-up did not know whether the bogus app contained malware because they had been unable to grab a copy before Apple...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-23-2012 12:44 PM
Computer Virus causing Bluescreen and failing Windows Update
Hello people as you probably guessed I have recently received a computer virus which is causing me the following problems. - Really slow start-up that sometimes does not get passed the login screen - Bluescreens on shutdown - More random bluescreens occasionally - Preventing me from doing...
Joe153 Resolved HJT Threads 32 05-08-2011 09:26 AM