Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

comp engineering + cert?

This is a discussion on comp engineering + cert? within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, ill be graduating with a B.S. in computer Engineering and a minor in math next year and Ive been

Old 12-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, ill be graduating with a B.S. in computer Engineering and a minor in math next year and Ive been looking at certifications to add to my resume. Ive done some research and was thinking about stepping into Cisco's certs and work my way to the top. As for my specialization classes im taking all communications and networking classes, along with some systems programing. So I was thinking about Cisco's wireless security certs. Im not very picky about what field im in as I enjoy almost everything to do with computers and I just want to do what will make the most money.

I was just wanting some advice from someone experienced, and if this would be a good route to take or if theres a different direction to go.

Thanks

Old 12-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to anks_cdevice

Well i must advice you to go for Cisco certification course it's very good & you will get good pay also but must do from good coaching. & practically you will need knowledge more so yoou have to study hard for it if you decided than go for it :-))

Old 12-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Registered Member

Maybe you can try JUNIPER cert, its hard to score but once you pass...You're the man!!!!!.....