Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange BSOD behavior

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jcgriff2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I have been facing the problems with BSOD for like an year now. When i first built the system it was stable with no errors, but like an year ago the BSOD started to appear.
I tryed everything i know to try and find the problem but with no success. I reinstalled windows from 7 to 8 to 8.1 and now to 10, but still have the problem. I tryed swapping/removing memory sticks with no success.
I tryed removing the SSD and the Harddrive with no success. I ran Driver verifier and it told me i hava problem with antivirus driver and i uninstalled the antivirus but then the problem was still there. I ran the verifier again but it crashesh with no info of driver.
I ran windbg but for every crashdump i tells me some kernal Windows drivers to be the problem. The BSOD-s seems to occur on random states, sometimes on login sometimes on load, but a sure thing is that it will crash if i start torture programs like HeavyLoad or etc.
I attach the two zip files of JCGriff Report and System Health Report:

Here is also info about my system:

OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista? Windows 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was the original installed OS on the system? None
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Not Activated
· Approximate age of system (hardware) - 1.5 Years
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) 1 Month
· Have you re-installed the OS? 7 - 10 times(most of them because of BSOD problem)
· CPU -AMD FX-8350
· Video Card - MSI RADEON HD7850
· MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) - ASUS M5A97_R20
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop) Thermaltake EVO_BLUE 2.0 750W
· System Manufacturer None(self built)
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - None(self built)
Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Thanks in advance,
Kiril

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi. . .

There were 2 dumps in the attached zip file, one of which was severely corrupted -- which is an indicator that we're dealing with unknown hardware failure.

The bugcheck on the lone dump was 0x3b (0xc0000005,,,) - system service threw an exception; exception - 0xc5 - memory access violation. The process running at the time - HeavyLoad.exe.

We are dealing with unknown hardware failure here. I am not a hardware expert. I sit on the software side of the fence.

Unfortunately, all I can do for you is to give you some hardware diagnostic programs to run.

You also need to look at the motherboard, PSU, and all other hardware parts.

Be sure that if you have an SSD that you check the SSD manufacturer's support site for firmware upgrades.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

Code:
[font=lucida console]
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021216-19546-01.dmp]
Built by: 10586.103.amd64fre.th2_release.160126-1819
Debug session time: Fri Feb 12 12:55:07.940 2016 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:56.865
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32kbase.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32kbase.sys
Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys ( win32kbase+63c5d )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  HeavyLoad.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x3B_win32kbase!Unknown_Function
Bugcheck code 0000003B
Arguments 00000000`c0000005 fffff800`5d1358b2 ffffd000`2f1f52a0 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = 2603
BiosReleaseDate = 02/12/2015
SystemManufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.