Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

Sometimes Youtube app crashes on smart tv

This is a discussion on Sometimes Youtube app crashes on smart tv within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. about every so often when i try to open the youtube app on the LG Smart TV. it would crash

Old 04-20-2017, 05:53 AM   #1
Registered Member

about every so often when i try to open the youtube app on the LG Smart TV. it would crash and give my an error message. (sorry i cant remember what the message was, i can only remember it mentions a DNS entry) i have to turn the whole TV off then turn it back on again. sorta like a reboot. sometimes i have to do it 3 times before i can get it to work. is this a problem? Netflix did it too but once so far.
DBR70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Youtube app. for I-pad 2
Are there any free Free Youtube app. for I-pad 2 to play the videos from youtube ? If so, what is the name of the app. and where to download ? Thanks.
zhong Apple iOS 2 10-12-2011 08:21 PM
MS XP SP3, FireFox 5.0, YouTube Crashes
Hello Everyone, Whenever I point FF at YouTube I get maybe five to six little spins of the loading video spiral and then pow crash! New here so please be gentle! FYI - I have 3GB RAM, plus an ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 (1GB) video card. Have disabled these FF add-on's: Diccionario de...
2bold Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 4 07-13-2011 07:06 PM
BSOD on XP [moved from BSOD, App Crashes & Hangs]
Hi, Recently I have started receiving BSOD every now n then. I have the following configuration : Intel Core2Duo 2.93 GHz CPU Gigabyte G41 Combo MoBo Kingston 2GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB Seagate SATA HDD
POISONOUS Windows XP Support 11 03-28-2011 02:21 AM
[SOLVED] Firefox crashes when seeking online videos like youtube...
hi whenever I'm seeking an online video like in Youtube or Vevo,Firefox crashes and I can't watch online videos anymore.I've reinstalled firefox and flash player plugin but nothing's changed.what should I do??? :4-dontkno Firefox version: 3.6.13 flash player plugin version: 10.1.102.64
khashayaar Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 4 02-03-2011 04:59 AM