Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

[SOLVED] STOP: 0x0000007e (0xBACCFS24, 0xC0000034

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] STOP: 0x0000007e (0xBACCFS24, 0xC0000034 within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I need help with this BSoD code. It's my sisters Spartan laptop and she said it just one day went

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Registered Member

I need help with this BSoD code. It's my sisters Spartan laptop and she said it just one day went into an endless boot cycle and I can barely catch the code STOP: 0x0000007e (0xBACCFS24, 0xC0000034. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD Stop: c000021a Fatal System Error
Hi I'm currently getting a blue screen every time I boot my laptop, even in safe mode. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad U350 Windows 7 64bit I have read a few places that it's possible that it could be a memory issue. I have taken out one stick at a time and tried booting, but I still get the same...
Ericamazing BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 04-06-2012 07:46 AM
'Stop error screen' when shutting down
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver...
foggy458 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 0 04-04-2012 06:11 PM
cannot stop comodo unite service!
I play CS 1.6 online with my friends using hamachi, i thought of switching to a software like hamachi and found this Comodo unite, installed it! but , for some reason i had to uninstall again, but it wont! ther service cant be stopped, nor be started! whatever i do with it , it says "this...
ramprasad5394 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 4 04-03-2012 03:09 AM
Getting BSOD (Stop:0000007E) after installing new Nvidia drivers. :(
Sytem specs Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 530@ 2.93 GHz Installed Ram - 4GB Operating system - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 System type - 64bit OS Graphic card - Nvidia GT 240 Now i have been trying to fix this for months but this BSOD issue isnt going. (Problem) I have this graphic...
nanobytech Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 03-30-2012 09:01 AM
BSOD with various STOP messages like IQRL, POOL AND BUG STOP or just various errors
I need help very bad and I read a post that JCGRIFF posted to help an individual out on but that was awhile ago! I need that type of help if someone can help. Had had various BSOD ERRORS like BUG STOP, IQRL, POOL And various errors that are irritating! I'm ok with troubleshooting but would like an...
Jakeohio726 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-29-2012 01:55 AM