OS - Windows 8
· What was original installed OS on system? : Windows 8
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : OEM
· Age of system (hardware): ~1 year
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?: ~1 year; never re-installed.
· CPU : Intel Core i7 - 3632QM @ 2.20GHz
· Video Card : Intel HD Graphics 4000
(up to 1.65 GB)
· MotherBoard: HP Pavilion g6
· Power Supply - brand & wattage: HP
, 65W MAX
· System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard (HP)
· Exact model number: 2377sz
- The BSoD crashes are very random and inconsistent.
- The problem persists for 3 days.
- My antivirus has revealed no viruses on my computer.
- The "perfmon /report" command did not work in "Safe Mode with Network". The error it gave me was related to the "path not specified". Trying to do it manually resulted in the same error. The info attached regarding it is from the normal OS mode.
- System Restore Mode does not work because of corrupted files.
- The Error Checker option of the HDD revealed nothing wrong.
- The BIOS is in french. Not sure if I can change that. And I'm not too good with french.
- My first post regarding this problem can be found here:
Thank you in advance!