Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

I have hardware problem? LivekernelEvent - win32k.sys log,when closing system.

This is a discussion on I have hardware problem? LivekernelEvent - win32k.sys log,when closing system. within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Have Windows 10 AU UPDATE. When i am clicking close system ( turn off pc ) , system closing fine,

Old 03-20-2017, 01:28 PM   #1
Registered Member

Have Windows 10 AU UPDATE. When i am clicking close system ( turn off pc ) , system closing fine, pc closing fine. But after that when i boot to Windows 10 it boots fine but event log register livekernelevent: win32k.sys.There was not bluescreen i dont saw a bluescreen. So question. It is related to my hardware or system?

LivekernelEvent - win32k.sys - it is related to hardware issue?

But why i dont saw a bluescreen and windows only report this.

Memtest86 no errors. Games are not crashing.No Bsods,no freezing etc.

Windows 10 ,newest Anniversary update.

PC:6700k stock

Asus Z170-P

Corsair 750

16GB DDR4 Kingston

Gtx 1080 Ti Fe

Maybe a BUG? because it does not display any BSODs or works strange.
sew333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

win32k.sys = graphics subsystem.

Where are the links for the other topics about this?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #3
Registered Member

On my previous GTX 1080 the same error. Now i have 1080 Ti and the same after closing system and booting up. Any ideas?

I have found the same issue related topic on internet:

https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-ha...are-error.html

Can you explain me Satrow why it is happening? Thank you.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

I was referring to your other topics about this; SasaAsasa , mgty23 and whichever other personas you have used. We don't like to repeat what others are saying, time is precious. More info/details are good.

It's like a precursor to a 0x116/117, similar cause but different outcome, Windows 'caught' *something* it wasn't 'happy' with.

As it happens during shutdown only, I'd suspect it's not any hardware issue, maybe just something stuck in the CPU queue that didn't get the message over because of the shutdown/hibernate.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #5
Registered Member

Here:

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads...ot-up.2500618/

Somebody said:"Could also be corrupt windows files, heat issues, bad PSU, bad CMOS battery, bad drivers, and so on."

So it can hardware?;[
Old 03-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #6
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

That's not your topic.

"then had to reboot twice for updates" = Windows 10, maybe the fast boot/hybrid 'shutdown' causing issues, if you must use an OS that forces changes, you have to expect odd things to happen.