Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game crashing

4K views 45 replies 4 participants last post by  Rossco-k 
#1 ·
Hello, I made another forum here that was for games crashing. I was told to post my BSOD dump and system health report so here it is.

Bit of back story is that when I play any pc game they crash. Only the game crashes, no BSOD or anything, it will just freeze then say the game isn't working and I will have to close it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ross

Attachments

#3 ·
Hello, sorry about the late reply, I have been nowhere near a pc. I have tried turning off display fusion and the games still crash. The original crashes came before I installed Razer, I installed it in hope that it would help in some way. I have turned off any virtual drives made by Alcohol 120 but I will try disabling it if I can, right now.

#6 ·
So you weren't able to uninstall or disable Alcohol 120? Answer this question and continue with the below as well:

Just to cover all bases here, install the below provided drivers that are missing:

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z77X-UD3H (rev. 1.0) <-- Click here

Download the "VIA USB 3.0 Driver", "Intel USB 3.0 Driver", and "Atheros LAN driver".
Install all 3 of the above drivers
Next, download and install "Intel Chipset" from this link here.

__ (notes for myself - no further action needed!)___

Code:
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller	PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3432&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_03\4&1828E751&0&00E4	The drivers for this device are not installed.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0	The drivers for this device are not installed.
Ethernet Controller	PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_1083&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_C0\4&841E55&0&00E6	The drivers for this device are not installed.
SM Bus Controller	PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB	The drivers for this device are not installed.

#11 ·
No that's OK. Thanks, reviewing now.

There are traces of Alcohol 120 still in your logs. I'm going to request that we move this topic into another subforum so I can help you with different tools used here.

Please be patient and thanks for your understanding!

#13 ·
Thanks Deejay100x :)

@Rossco-k

Please follow the directions below:

Please download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Start tdsskiller.exe with administrator privileges.
  • Accept the EULA and the KSN Statement.
  • Click on Change parameters
  • Make sure that all available options (except "Loaded modules") are checked and click OK.
  • Click on Start scan
  • If any threats are found don't delete them but choose the Skip option for all of them.
  • Click on Report to open the log file. (It is also saved at C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>_log.txt).
  • Attach the log file to your next message.

__

Step 2:

Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
  • Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and update the database.
  • Click "Settings" and go to "Detection and Protection"
  • Make sure "Scan for Rootkits" is checked.
  • Click on Dashboard, then click on Scan Now to start the scan.
  • If Malware or Potentially Unwanted Programs [PUPs] are found, you will receive a prompt:

• Click on "Remove Selected".
  • Then click "Save Results" and select Text file (*.txt)
  • Save the log to your desktop and then attach it to your next post for review.

Step 3:

Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select "Run As Administrator"
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • After rebooting, a log file (that is saved in C:\AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically.
    Attach this log to your next post.

__

Step 4:

Scan with Junkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save the file to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Press any key to continue with the scan and allow some time for the scan to complete.
  • Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
  • Attach JRT.txt to your next reply.

__

Step 5: Last step to identify remaining traces

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
  • You are on a 64-bit operating system so choose the 64-bit version of the tool.
  • Double click on FRST64.exe to run the tool.
  • Make sure the option Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.
  • When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
  • Please attach BOTH logs to your next reply.

#15 ·
So earlier when I asked you:

"Do the games crash if Alcohol 120, DisplayFusion, and Razer related programs are all removed?"

Did you attempt to uninstall those programs? Because of all of them are still in your logs. I'm trying to eliminate possibilities and I think one of these might be the culprit.

Let me know.

#21 ·
Ok while I was digging through your logs I found the following:

Code:
FirewallRules: [TCP Query User{7A1779D2-1C45-4FA9-81CF-88882FBC7B30}C:\users\ross\documents\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation.part01\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\kmsmicro-wo-en\kmsmicro-wo-en\qemu\qemu.exe] => (Allow) C:\users\ross\documents\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation.part01\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\kmsmicro-wo-en\kmsmicro-wo-en\qemu\qemu.exe
FirewallRules: [UDP Query User{AB0D34D4-C36E-4193-B670-064FD066CCFA}C:\users\ross\documents\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation.part01\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\kmsmicro-wo-en\kmsmicro-wo-en\qemu\qemu.exe] => (Allow) C:\users\ross\documents\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation.part01\microsoft office pro plus 2013 x64 kms activation\kmsmicro-wo-en\kmsmicro-wo-en\qemu\qemu.exe
You'll have to remove any and all pirated software if you want us to continue helping you as this is our forum policy. Please read below including the link.

You may not ask for assistance with any deemed illegal activities such as but NOT restricted to the following::

software pirating
hacking
password cracking
keystroke recording software
assistance with accessing copyrighted software programs
Leeching on private or public WiFi/Broadband connections
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.