Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

First BSOD in a while

This is a discussion on First BSOD in a while within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just booted into my XP drive for the first time in a long while (it's on my old WD

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

I just booted into my XP drive for the first time in a long while (it's on my old WD Raptor that I have suspected to have problems due to an MBR that goes bad once in a while --although it passes the utility--).

I got this error-

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Stop: 0x0000007AC (0xC05BF718, 0xC000009D, 0xB7EE3374, 0x5F3B6860)

SCSIPORT.SYS Address B7EE3374 base at B7EDB000 Datestamp4802539d

Any idea where I start looking? My Windows 7 drive has never crashed and gets used daily.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

If it helps, it didn't BSOD for about 2 hours, and it didn't do it until I was going multiple tabs in the latest Mozilla Firefox browser.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In which grade school?
In my last high school mathematics series so hard ah, who have a good solution?:sad:
krystali Offline 3 03-17-2012 12:25 PM
Reboot / BSOD
· OS - Windows 7 · x86 x64 · What was original installed OS on system? Win 7, one week old install · full retail version · Age of system = All less than two weeks old, except the CPU, which is 3 years · One week old Win 7 install · CPU Intel I7...
katchin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-16-2012 12:35 PM
Several icons and such missing in Windows 7
Well, I've got a rather extreme problem on my hands. I know missing icons isn't much, but it's a big deal when I can't even get on to my computer. What I mean by this is that every single time I boot up now, my user picture and the box to type my password just never show up. I know the computer...
JacksonS Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 03-15-2012 08:23 AM
[SOLVED] Reboot / BSOD
Had several reboots recently, whenever I run games with lots of sounds and fast action. The system was fine before the weekend, I rebuilt the system at the weekend due to needing a new case. I see nothing wrong inside, but I could be missing something. Whenever I switch on the PC, it turns...
katchin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-14-2012 04:22 PM
Unexpected Bsod
Hello, So I'm getting all these bsod lately, usually when watching a movie or playing a game. All my drivers are up to date, no daemon tools/ alcohol 120% BugCheck A, {28, 2, 0, fffff80002ce0bd0} 2: kd> !analyze -v...
Grigorerm BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-14-2012 01:43 PM