SP1 still isn't installed. Please do the following IMMEDIATELY!!!
SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates (may take repeated visits)
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates. May take repeated visits, but keep it up until you get several "Windows is updated" results.
If you're having difficulties with installing a Service Pack, please use the SURTool from this link: What is the System Update Readiness Tool?
ZoneAlarm may not be the culprit, but we remove anything that might be causing issues so we can assume that it's not the problem. It makes the actual problem easier to find.
Although this is not a certain diagnosis, the last 2 crashes occurred while running in a ZoneAlarm process - and both were memory-related. These could suggest that ZoneAlarm is a problem - but it's not a 100% diagnosis.
There is an infra red device on your system that doesn't have drivers installed. You must install the drivers so that the device doesn't cause any problems because it doesn't have drivers. The exact make and model of your system (or the make and model of the motherboard - if it's a custom build) will help us to locate these drivers for you.
Hardware problems are difficult to diagnose. Sometimes it's obvious that it's hardware, but at other times the issue is very hard to see. Yours may be hardware, but there are other things present that it could also be.
FYI - the general order of BSOD causes is:
- 3rd party drivers/software
- hardware problems
- Windows problems
The 3rd party drivers/software problems are, by far, the most common. So we look for them first.
Please ensure that ZoneAlarm is removed. Feel free to reinstall it once the system is stable again.
Please update your modem drivers - as they date from 2006 and are likely not compatible with Win7
There is some sort of USB modem (ZTE is the manufacturer) on your system. The drivers date from 2009, so they should be updated or the device should be removed from your system (and the software uninstalled).
Please uninstall TuneUpUtilites. The drivers date from 2009, and other users have reported difficulties with this program.