Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Inactive Malware Help Topics

Win32 BrontokS@mm worm need help

This is a discussion on Win32 BrontokS@mm worm need help within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My notebook is a HP Pavilion g6 , my processer is aAMD A-4-3305M APU 64 Bit operating system. Im not

Old 04-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

My notebook is a HP Pavilion g6 , my processer is aAMD A-4-3305M APU
64 Bit operating system. Im not sure where i had picked this thing up , but i do
know its hell. I have the microsoft Security essentials program running, but it sometimes stops working this virus or worm comes up every min, for a couple of hrs and I have to delete and stay on top of it , then theres times you dont see it .Its has been in my music, logcc , and the apps/data etc. I Need help I dont know how to get rid of it ,im ready to smash my laptop these worms are under my skin too.please help!!

Old 04-20-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We require a comprehensive set of logs to determine the presence of malware. Please follow the instructions in our sticky topic New Instructions - Read This Before Posting for Malware Removal Help and post the requested logs in your next reply.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search