Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Inactive Malware Help Topics

My hotmail password keeps getting hacked

This is a discussion on My hotmail password keeps getting hacked within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Story is the following, few days/week ago my password was changed. So I managed to recover easily, but shortly after

Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

Story is the following, few days/week ago my password was changed.
So I managed to recover easily, but shortly after it changed again.

Besides my hotmail he also got into my skype and my runescape account (online game). Because he logged into my runescape account I got his ip: 78.22.54.146

After looking further into it I found this hacker put in his e-mail adress into my alternative adresses: scampioen@live.com

I deleted his alternative adress off my list, changed secret question after I scanned my computer with free avast and Malwarebytes but they found no threats at all. Yet again password changed and I can recover again...

So I send him a simple mail what is he doing and received one back so confirming it is him who is actually doing it and saying:

all you did is check the recovery settings of your email account :)
smartass

I don't know what to do now, if anyone could help me out, this is a nightmare..

Edit: I got another message from him, he said he won't stop hacking me unless I give him the pass of my runescape account with all its belongings, if not he'll **** up my facebook he says (which I don't even have).

He send it from my own account... So that's what he is after ...

This is the dude ... Twitter