Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic Host Process error - no sound moved from xp

9K views 51 replies 7 participants last post by  Ried 
#1 ·
Running XP SP1. I loaded up bf2, and it crashed, forcing me to restart my computer manually. After i load back up again, it got that error that said 'generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem..." and then i lost my sound.

The message has only popped up once, so i can't read what it said. I have no sound, and reinstalling the sound blaster drivers did not help.

What do i do?

#4 ·
Hi

Generic host is a very intimate service of WinXP. If it fails you'll struggle with everything on the OS.

Firstly, you should d/l SP2 and all the updates to it too that are to be part of SP3 which will be released not far from now. They're distributed to fix most of these errors, compatibility issues and security loops.

Once you've done that, run the System File Checker and have your XP CD at hand, you may need it..

•Restoring corrupt/missing Windows files.

-Press: Winkey+r
-Type: sfc /scannow
-Hit Enter

It will try and restore missing or corrupt Windows Protected Files and may take a long time (although you'll see a progress bar). Reboot after this.

See how that goes.

#5 ·
I don't want to upgrade to SP2 because i have already tried (before i reformatted) and it screwed up my setup.

I do not have an XP cd (who does now? No manufacturers ever give you one). My hp has the built in recovery partition that allows you to restore the original factory setup defaults, but that's it.

I ran the file checker and it found nothing.

#6 ·
Have you got any system restores saved?

If not, then I could only suggest the repair install because your Win is faulty here.
Make sure to check your RAM with Memtest86 and your HDD with its manufacturer Diagnostic Tool available from their site before you do any installation. These issues and overheating can also cause these errors.
And FYI SP2 will not crash your computer unless your OS is already naft, in which case it'll be pointless adding it on. SP2 and the SP3 updates are much better for your computer in too many ways, not detrimental.

#7 ·
restored backed to before this happened. No luck.

This is an entirely software related because it was after a game crashed on me. stupid EA products. I don't know what files to repair or how to reinstall my sound card to make the stupid operating system understand that IT WORKS FINE.

Going to SP2 needs to be an ultimate last resort.

Sorry for this... i hate xp

#8 ·
There's a stickie regarding SP2 in this sub-forum that should be read by everyone.

I agree with Kalim and advise applying SP2. Problems with it's application are always avoidable or solvable. Running without it is unecessarily risky, and if I recall correctly, I just read that MS is no longer supporting SP1.

#10 ·
So i should update to SP2 anyway?
Yes, I think so and I am sure Kalim would agree. There are security risks in NOT having SP2, along with other concerns/issues.

In the beginning I can see how a "new" SP2 might have caused some people some problems, and so people percieved it to be bad and got "stuck" in the notion that SP2 was something to be avoided. I can only theorize that you are one such person.

The Stickie I mentions explains to some extent why SP2 applications may have failed. And I also am sympathetic to the idea that if something is new and risky, it's sometimes best to let others be the "Guinea Pigs" until the problems are worked out. I feel this way about Internet Explorer 7, and I do not plan to install it at all.

However, SP2 is OLD; it's been around for a LONG time. As are some people's misperceptions.

There are certain preparations that really must be done before applying SP2, as described in the Stickie. Complete malware scan and chkdsk to find & fix HD errors. If one wanted to REALLY be safe, I would suggest downloading & installing the SP2 "standalone executable" for "networking professionals" (available at Microsoft's site) and install it in Safe Mode, so there is a reduced chance of some other software (such as malware) interfering with it.

Malware is insidious, and one always need to keep it in mind as a possible explanation for any problem, even IF one believes their AV protection is "adequate". The very nature of malware (by virtue of it's constantly changing nature, specifically designed to defeat security protection) demands that one NEVER assume they are "Safe".

One good reason for this caution is that it prevents people from basing possible causes of their problems on things OTHER than what may in fact be causing them. One possible false explanation could be the "risky" nature of applying SP2. So the person (possibly you, but many others) falsly believes SP2 caused this problem or that, while all the while they are running with outdated XP Updates, have malware on-board, Hard Drive errors or some combination of the three. Or other factors, such as hardware conflicts, thrown in for good measure.

Personally, on the list of things to worry about, unique qualities that makes a person's computer system incompatible with SP2 would be WAY, WAY down at the bottom of the list of things to be worried about, and malware would be at the top of the list, with Hard Drive errors being a close second.

Make sure those two possible problems are taken care of, and 90% of people's computer problems would be solved.

rant
Seriously, I can't understand why it is that XP seems to have made access to HD error checking so difficult, given how many problems they cause. It really ought to be running in the background anytime the CPU is idle. Instead, there is this "mounting" situation that will only allow one to check for HD errors on boot. Removing this inconvenient impediment (if possible) is one way in which a great many problems could be solved before they become problems.
/rant

Girderman

#14 ·
here is hijack this file:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 7:03:50 PM, on 12/23/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Crap\RKLauncher\RKLauncher.exe
C:\PROGRAM FILES\FRAPS\FRAPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\PCI Latency Tool 3\LtcyCfgSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\irdvxc.exe
c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\TeamSpeak.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Crap\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RKLauncher] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Crap\RKLauncher\RKLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Fraps] C:\PROGRAM FILES\FRAPS\FRAPS.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: PCI Latency Tool Service (LtcyCfgSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\PCI Latency Tool 3\LtcyCfgSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Network helper Service (MSDisk) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\irdvxc.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPH11 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPHipm11.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe

#18 ·
Hello SuperTyphoon,

Please copy this page to Notepad and save to your desktop for reference as you will not have any browsers open while you are carrying out portions of these instructions.

Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log in your next reply.
How is the system behaving?

#19 · (Edited)
Still no sound...

SDFix: Version 1.52

Sun 12/24/2006 - 12:14:18.78

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

Running From: C:\SDFix

Stage One - Safe Mode

Checking Services...

Service Name:

MSDisk

File Path:

"C:\WINDOWS\System32\irdvxc.exe" /service

MSDisk Deleted...

Starting Registry Repairs...

Restoring Default Hosts File...

Stage One Complete

Rebooting...

Stage Two - Normal Mode

Checking For Malware:
--------------------

C:\WINDOWS\system32\irdvxc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsp1hfm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\xpsp1hfm.log

Backing Up and Removing any Files Found...

Alternate Stream Check:

C:\WINDOWS\system32
No streams found.
Final Check:

Remaining Services:
------------------

Remaining Files:
---------------

Backups Folder: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Checking for files with Hidden Attributes:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cdplayer.exe.manifest
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe.manifest
C:\hiberfil.sys
C:\IO.SYS
C:\MSDOS.SYS
C:\pagefile.sys

FINISHED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 12:20:49 PM, on 12/24/2006

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us10.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us10.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: HP View - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdtlk02.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RKLauncher] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Crap\RKLauncher\RKLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CtxfiReg] CTXFIREG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: PCI Latency Tool Service (LtcyCfgSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\PCI Latency Tool 3\LtcyCfgSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe

#20 ·
Hi,

Now we can go ahead and search for anything that may be lurking. We'll run a few tools and see if any additional malware is revealed.

Please copy this page to Notepad and save to your desktop for reference as you will not have any browsers open while you are carrying out portions of these instructions.

Download AVG Anti Spyware

Use the link at the bottom of the page under "AVG Anti-Spyware Free for Windows"

• Install AVG Anti Spyware
  • Double-click the icon on Desktop to launch AVG
  • On the top of the main screen click Shield
  • Click the word active to change it to inactive
  • On the top of the main screen click Update.
  • Then click on Start Update. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
  • Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings" tab.
  • Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Quarantine".
  • Under "Reports"
    • Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
    • Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
When you have finished updating, EXIT AVG Anti Spyware. Do Not run a scan just yet, we will shortly.

---------------------------

Download and install CleanUp! but do not run it yet. (Not Recommended for XP64).

(Alternate Link if main link doesn't work)

------------------------------------------------

Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:
1) Restart your computer
2) After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
3) Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
4) Use the up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode and press Enter.
5) Login with your usual account. Make sure to close any open browsers.

Go to My Computer->Tools->Folder Options->View tab:
* Under the Hidden files and folders heading:
* select Show hidden files and folders.
* Uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
*Also, make sure there is no checkmark beside Hide file extensions for known file types.
* Click OK.

-----------------------------------

Using 'My Computer', navigate to and delete the following File

C:\WINDOWS\system32\.exe

*WARNING* Cleanup deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders and does not make backups. If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, please make a backup of these before running CleanUp! or move them to a permanent location.

Open Cleanup! by double-clicking the icon on your desktop (or from the Start > All Programs menu). Set the program up as follows:
*Click "Options..."
*Move the arrow down to "Custom CleanUp!"
*Put a check next to the following:
  • Empty Recycle Bins
  • Delete Cookies
  • Delete Prefetch files
  • Cleanup! All Users
  • Click on the "Temporary Files" and uncheck the box for "Scan drives for file matching" if it's checked.
Click OK
Press the CleanUp! button to start the program. Do NOT reboot/logoff when prompted.

IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess:
Run AVG Anti-Spyware with it's updated definitions:(...it's important that all windows must be closed)
  • Click Scanner
  • Click on the Scan tab
  • Click Complete System Scan to begin scanning.
    Once the scan is complete do the following:
  • If you have any infections you will prompted, **Please ensure it is set to Quarantine then select "Apply all actions"
  • Once finished, click the Save report button, then click Save Report As and save it to your desktop. (make sure to remember where you saved that file, this is important).
**AVG Anti-Spyware is compatible with most AV and anti-spyware products, and the free version will continue to be useful as a second anti-malware scanner.

Reboot into Normal Mode.

Please run this online scan to search for any remnants. It can take some time, so please be patient and allow it to run it's full course:

Perform an online scan with Internet Explorer with Panda ActiveScan
  1. Click on
    located at the bottom of the page.
  2. A "pop up" window will appear. * Please ensure that your pop up blocker doesn't block it *
  3. Enter your e-mail address, country, and state & click "Free Online Scan" *The download of the 8 MB Panda's ActiveX control will take place*
Begin the scan by selecting
  • If it finds any malware, it will offer you a report.
  • Please ignore any entry it finds and the offer to buy the program to remove the entry, as we will address this later.
  • Click on
    then click
* You needn't remain online while it's doing the scan but you have to re-connect after it has finished to see the report.
* Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan

Run a new scan with HijackThis and save the log.

Please include the following in your next reply:

AVG Anti-Spyware results
Panda results
New HijackThis log

#21 ·
This is long... So i will put each report in a dif post.

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 11:29:47 PM 12/25/2006

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} -> Adware.Generic : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip/backups/irdvxc.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CD53596A-5812-49DB-AF84-A72B9BECDE4F}\RP44\A0009322.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CD53596A-5812-49DB-AF84-A72B9BECDE4F}\RP50\A0017912.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CD53596A-5812-49DB-AF84-A72B9BECDE4F}\RP52\A0019054.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{CD53596A-5812-49DB-AF84-A72B9BECDE4F}\RP52\A0023432.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\WINDOWS\system32\irdvxc.exe -> Backdoor.Rbot.bni : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.480:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.247realmedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.104:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.112:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.113:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.114:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.115:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.120:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.121:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.122:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.123:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.124:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.125:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.126:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.129:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.138:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.139:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.140:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.142:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.143:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.144:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.145:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.146:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.147:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.148:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.149:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.150:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.151:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.152:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.153:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.154:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.155:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.156:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.157:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.158:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.159:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.160:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.161:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.162:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.19:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.20:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.21:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.238:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.23:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.24:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.25:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.26:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.27:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.28:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.29:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.30:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.31:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.323:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.32:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.334:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.33:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.34:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.35:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.36:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.37:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.38:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.39:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.40:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.41:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.42:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.43:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.467:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.47:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.48:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.49:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.51:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.651:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.263:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.264:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.265:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.337:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.338:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.339:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.398:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.399:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.400:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.400:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.401:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.401:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.402:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.403:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.404:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.405:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.408:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.409:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.475:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.477:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.835:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.836:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.329:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.330:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.331:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.332:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.333:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.402:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.403:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.404:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.405:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.406:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@advertising[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.837:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adviva : Cleaned.
:mozilla.101:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.43:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.675:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bfast : Cleaned.
:mozilla.360:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned.
:mozilla.391:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned.
:mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned.
:mozilla.620:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned.
:mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.142:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.143:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.144:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.394:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.395:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.396:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.397:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.407:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.180:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.181:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.182:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.183:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.185:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.186:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.187:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.197:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.198:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.207:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.208:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.209:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.210:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.211:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.827:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned.
:mozilla.465:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned.
:mozilla.548:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned.
:mozilla.855:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Coremetrics : Cleaned.
:mozilla.163:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.165:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.63:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.560:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.561:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.562:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.563:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.220:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.221:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.222:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.223:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.64:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.70:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.73:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.133:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.135:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.148:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.149:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.286:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.287:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.288:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.289:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.290:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.291:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.292:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.293:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.363:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.599:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.602:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.658:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.829:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.353:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.354:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.356:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.380:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.381:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.382:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.434:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.565:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.649:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.663:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.716:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.780:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.233:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.885:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.790:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Linkbuddies : Cleaned.
:mozilla.146:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned.
:mozilla.226:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned.
:mozilla.102:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned.
:mozilla.285:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned.
:mozilla.294:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned.
:mozilla.113:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.114:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.115:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.532:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.533:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.535:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.537:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.538:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.539:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.130:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.188:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.189:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.807:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.216:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.217:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.218:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.219:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.224:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.379:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.380:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.381:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.382:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.383:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.213:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.214:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.215:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.361:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.362:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.363:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.364:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.131:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.136:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.137:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.138:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.139:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.140:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.333:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.334:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.335:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.336:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.340:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.341:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@edge.ru4[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.202:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.203:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.204:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.205:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.689:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.690:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.691:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.692:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.693:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.694:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.424:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned.
:mozilla.425:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned.
:mozilla.426:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned.
:mozilla.429:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned.
:mozilla.105:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.107:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.62:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.178:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.179:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.180:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.181:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.182:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.183:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.184:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.185:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.186:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.187:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.188:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.189:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.190:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.191:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.192:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.193:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.194:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.195:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.196:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.197:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.198:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.199:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.200:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.201:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.202:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.203:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.204:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.205:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.46:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.47:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.48:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.49:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.51:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.52:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.53:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.54:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.55:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.56:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.57:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.59:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.60:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.62:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.63:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.64:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.70:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.73:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.75:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.76:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.77:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.79:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.82:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.83:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.84:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.85:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.86:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.87:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.88:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.89:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.90:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.91:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.92:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.130:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.131:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.133:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.137:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.164:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.406:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.407:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.408:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.409:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.410:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.411:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.738:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.739:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.740:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.741:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.742:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.743:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.744:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.745:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.746:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.103:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.104:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.105:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.106:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.107:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.248:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.249:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.250:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.251:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.252:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.253:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.254:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.255:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.256:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.718:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.719:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.720:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.721:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.171:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.624:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.633:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.150:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.151:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.302:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.303:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.304:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.306:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.307:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.308:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.496:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.497:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.498:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.78:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.79:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.82:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.83:C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.

::Report end

#22 ·
Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/FortuneCity Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt[.fortunecity.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Xiti Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt[.xiti.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Toplist Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\6ljiv049.Jason\cookies.txt[.toplist.cz/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\fcxh0hi9.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@2o7[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@advertising[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atdmt[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@atwola[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@doubleclick[1].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Crap\SDFix.exe[SDFix\apps\Process.exe]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/HideWindow.A Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\FondleWindow.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.B Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.A Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\Terminator.exe

#23 ·
Scan saved at 12:37:44 AM, on 12/26/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Network helper Service (MSDisk) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\irdvxc.exe" /service (file missing)

#24 ·
Hello SuperTyphoon,

I realize your main concern is the lack of sound, but my immediate concern is the backdoor trojan that has returned--we need to find out why.

Download Combofix and save it to your desktop. Do not run it yet.

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

----------

Download and run Blacklight

-------------------------------------

Close any open browsers.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you.

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Post the ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Double-click blbeta.exe then accept the agreement, click > scan then > next

You'll see a list of all items found. There will also be a log on your desktop with the name fsbl.xxxxxxx.log (the xxxxxxx stand for numbers).

Copy and paste this log in your next reply. Don't choose the rename option yet as legitimate items can also be listed there.

Please include both of those reports along with a new HijackThis log in your next reply.

#25 ·
"Owner" - 06-12-27 21:03:03.07 Service Pack 1
ComboFix 06-12-28W-BetaE2 - Running from: "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

d:\autorun.inf
e:\autorun.inf" . . . . failed to delete
f:\autorun.inf" . . . . failed to delete

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2006-11-27 to 2006-12-27 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2006-12-25 23:47 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ActiveScan
2006-12-25 21:39 3,968 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AvgAsCln.sys
2006-12-25 21:39 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Grisoft
2006-12-25 13:05 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\ShellNewARE
2006-12-24 23:14 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\HP Photosmart 11
2006-12-24 22:36 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Stickit
2006-12-24 12:08 <DIR> d-------- C:\SDFix
2006-12-24 09:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2006-12-23 10:22 <DIR> d-------- C:\!KillBox
2006-12-21 22:25 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2006-12-21 22:25 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\Lavasoft
2006-12-17 20:02 <DIR> d-------- C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\acccore
2006-12-17 20:01 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL OCP
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nullsoft
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM6
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
2006-12-17 20:00 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL
2006-12-17 19:58 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL Downloads
2006-11-27 16:07 284,032 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\XceedZip.dll
2006-11-27 16:07 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\MidiNotate

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2006-12-27 20:49 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox
2006-12-26 00:19 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\pci latency tool 3
2006-12-26 00:19 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\norton antivirus
2006-12-26 00:15 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\fraps
2006-12-26 00:10 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\symantec shared
2006-12-25 10:18 -------- d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\microsoft
2006-12-24 23:20 -------- d--h----- C:\Program Files\installshield installation information
2006-12-24 23:20 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\creative
2006-12-24 23:20 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\creative
2006-12-24 23:14 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\hp
2006-12-24 18:48 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\cakewalk pro audio
2006-12-21 22:31 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\wordperfect office 11
2006-12-21 22:25 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\quicktime
2006-12-21 22:25 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\lavasoft
2006-12-21 22:24 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\quicken
2006-12-21 22:22 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\easy internet signup
2006-12-17 20:02 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\acccore
2006-12-07 18:44 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\java
2006-11-26 01:11 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\midimeow
2006-11-24 00:27 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\help
2006-11-23 23:07 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\limewire
2006-11-21 17:56 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\alex feinman
2006-11-21 17:53 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\sonic
2006-11-21 17:53 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\leadertech
2006-11-20 22:11 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\microsoft.net
2006-11-20 22:11 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\microsoft activesync
2006-11-19 21:50 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\corel
2006-11-19 19:53 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\adobe
2006-11-19 19:53 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\adobeum
2006-11-19 19:53 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\adobe
2006-11-18 13:50 61678 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\pfp110jpr.{pb
2006-11-18 13:50 12358 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\pfp110jcm.{pb
2006-11-18 13:49 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\installshield
2006-11-18 13:49 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\borland shared
2006-11-18 13:48 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\corel
2006-11-16 16:27 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\itunes
2006-11-16 16:27 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\ipod
2006-11-16 16:27 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\apple computer
2006-11-16 16:26 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\apple software update
2006-11-15 22:51 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\macromedia
2006-11-15 21:49 39424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe
2006-11-15 21:49 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\shellexview
2006-11-14 20:52 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\ea games
2006-11-14 20:45 86016 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\openal32.dll
2006-11-14 20:45 409600 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wrap_oal.dll
2006-11-14 20:32 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\windows nt
2006-11-14 20:32 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\movie maker
2006-11-14 20:32 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\messenger
2006-11-14 20:07 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\teamspeak2
2006-11-14 19:58 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\nvidia
2006-11-14 19:56 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\teamspeak2_rc2
2006-11-14 19:52 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\talkback
2006-11-14 19:52 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\mozilla
2006-11-14 19:48 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\real
2006-11-14 19:42 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\microsoft plus! digital media edition
2006-11-14 19:35 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\intermute
2006-11-14 19:35 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\intermute
2006-11-14 19:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\musicmatch
2006-11-14 19:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\hp instant support
2006-11-14 19:31 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\hewlett-packard
2006-11-14 19:28 -------- d--h----- C:\Program Files\windowsupdate
2006-11-14 19:24 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\multimedia card reader
2006-10-22 15:06 208896 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvuninst.exe
2006-10-22 15:06 208896 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvugart.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 888832 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 86016 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 81920 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 794624 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcplui.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 7700480 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 581632 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvhwvid.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 5644288 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 5619712 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 5255168 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 466944 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvshell.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 458752 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 4527488 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 45056 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccsrs.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 442368 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvappbar.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 425984 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\keystone.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 35840 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 35840 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 3203072 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 311296 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvexpbar.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 3047424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 2973696 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 2924544 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 286720 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvnt4cpl.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 2859008 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 229376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 212992 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 208896 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 188416 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1732608 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1662976 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwdmcpl.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1622016 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 159810 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 147456 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcolor.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 1470464 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nview.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1339392 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdspsch.exe
2006-10-22 12:22 1236992 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1019904 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwimg.dll
2006-10-22 12:22 1011712 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpluir.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"Fraps"="C:\\PROGRAM FILES\\FRAPS\\FRAPS.EXE"
"Aim6"="\"C:\\Program Files\\AIM6\\aim6.exe\" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"Recguard"="C:\\WINDOWS\\SMINST\\RECGUARD.EXE"
"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE"
"CTxfiHlp"="CTXFIHLP.EXE"
"RKLauncher"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\My Documents\\Crap\\RKLauncher\\RKLauncher.exe"
"NvCplDaemon"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Grisoft\\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\\avgas.exe\" /minimized"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]
"Installed"="1"
"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Desktop Application Director 11.lnk]
"path"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\Desktop Application Director 11.lnk"
"backup"="C:\\WINDOWS\\pss\\Desktop Application Director 11.lnkCommon Startup"
"location"="Common Startup"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\Installer\\{54F90B55-BEB3-4F0D-8802-228822FA5921}\\NewShortcut1_3.exe "
"item"="Desktop Application Director 11"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
"path"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk"
"backup"="C:\\WINDOWS\\pss\\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnkCommon Startup"
"command"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\HP\\DIGITA~1\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe "
"item"="HP Digital Imaging Monitor"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk]
"path"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnk"
"backup"="C:\\WINDOWS\\pss\\Quicken Scheduled Updates.lnkCommon Startup"
"command"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Quicken\\bagent.exe "
"item"="Quicken Scheduled Updates"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AutoTKit]
"key"="SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run"
"item"="AUTOTKIT"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\hp\\bin\\AUTOTKIT.EXE"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ccApp]
"item"="ccApp"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Symantec Shared\\ccApp.exe\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]
"item"="hkcmd"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\hkcmd.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPDJ Taskbar Utility]
"item"="hpztsb07"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\hpztsb07.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPHmon04]
"item"="hphmon04"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\hphmon04.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPHmon05]
"item"="hphmon05"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\hphmon05.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPHUPD04]
"item"="hphupd04"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\HP Photosmart 11\\hphinstall\\UniPatch\\hphupd04.exe\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPHUPD05]
"item"="hphupd05"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="c:\\Program Files\\HP\\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\\hphupd05.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\hpsysdrv]
"item"="hpsysdrv"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="c:\\windows\\system\\hpsysdrv.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
"item"="iTunesHelper"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunesHelper.exe\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NAV CfgWiz]
"item"="CfgWiz"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Symantec Shared\\CfgWiz.exe /GUID NAV /CMDLINE \"REBOOT\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]
"item"="NvCpl"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvMediaCenter]
"item"="NvMcTray"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\nwiz]
"item"="nwiz"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="nwiz.exe /install"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PS2]
"item"="ps2"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ps2.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickFinder Scheduler]
"item"="QFSCHD110"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\WordPerfect Office 11\\Programs\\QFSCHD110.EXE\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
"item"="qttask"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RecordNow!]
"item"=""
"hkey"="HKCU"
"command"=""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\regcmdcons]
"item"="cmdcons"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="c:\\hp\\bin\\cloaker.exe c:\\hp\\bin\\cmdcons.cmd"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Reminder]
"item"="Remind_XP"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Windows\\Creator\\Remind_XP.exe\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
"item"="jusched"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_09\\bin\\jusched.exe\""
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Sunkist2k]
"item"="shwicon2k"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="C:\\Program Files\\Multimedia Card Reader\\shwicon2k.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\VTTimer]
"item"="VTTimer"
"hkey"="HKLM"
"command"="VTTimer.exe"
"inimapping"="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shellexecutehooks]
"{57B86673-276A-48B2-BAE7-C6DBB3020EB8}"="AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
"NoWindowsUpdate"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\Run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"="msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost]
LocalService REG_MULTI_SZ Alerter\0WebClient\0LmHosts\0RemoteRegistry\0upnphost\0SSDPSRV\0\0
NetworkService REG_MULTI_SZ DnsCache\0\0
rpcss REG_MULTI_SZ RpcSs\0\0
imgsvc REG_MULTI_SZ StiSvc\0\0
termsvcs REG_MULTI_SZ TermService\0\0

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job

Completion time: 06-12-27 21:06:16.51

#26 ·
12/27/06 20:51:28 [Info]: BlackLight Engine 1.0.47 initialized
12/27/06 20:51:28 [Info]: OS: 5.1 build 2600 (Service Pack 1)
12/27/06 20:51:28 [Note]: 7019 4
12/27/06 20:51:28 [Note]: 7005 0
12/27/06 20:51:32 [Note]: 7006 0
12/27/06 20:51:32 [Note]: 7011 428
12/27/06 20:51:32 [Note]: 7026 0
12/27/06 20:51:33 [Note]: 7026 0
12/27/06 20:51:41 [Note]: FSRAW library version 1.7.1020
12/27/06 21:02:32 [Note]: 7007 0

#27 ·
Scan saved at 9:12:56 PM, on 12/27/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.