Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 questions - 1 about Antivirus 2009 removal - 2nd about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  chemist 
#1 ·
I have a friends laptop that got infected with ANTIVIRUS 2009.

I was looking for some way to remove this a$$ho** of a program...it's a nasty one.

One website said to download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware tool. HAS ANYONE EVER USED THIS? IS IT ANY GOOD?

Also, any recommendations on how to remove ANTIVIRUS 2009?

Cheers and thanks

mark

#2 ·
Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

If you're not receiving help elsewhere and still require assistance for this issue, please follow the process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post/attach as instructed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your next reply.

------------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.