Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Overclocking

OC'ing Intel Pentium E5500

This is a discussion on OC'ing Intel Pentium E5500 within the Overclocking forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Guys, As i cant find a clear answer on the net, i was wondering if someone could give me

Old 06-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Guys,

As i cant find a clear answer on the net, i was wondering if someone could give me one on here.

Im looking to OC my Intel Pentium E5500 LGA775 2.8 DualCore Processor

I just need to know, if it is possible to OC this and if so, what is the recomended safe figure to Overclock to.

If it helps .. Im running > Win764Bit, nVidia GeForce ENGT430, GIGABYTE S-Series G41M-Combo MB, (obviously you know my processor.)

Thanks!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Xp slow boot after splash screen
After the Windows Xp splash screen I get about 30 to 40 seconds of blackness (could be more) before the cursor appears. When I start in Safe Mode it takes a long time to load mup.sys but that could just be because it's the last one to load. Here's by most recent ntbtlog.txt: Service...
Sulla Windows XP Support 5 06-17-2013 10:29 AM
OC'ing Intel Pentium E5700
I came across this website that sells pre-OC'd motherboards and processor bundles, and I saw this: Gladiator Pentium E5700 3.80GHz Overclocked Bundle - Aria PC That made me think of the option of overclocking my CPU as a very viable thing to do, and now here I am. BUILD I'll start off by...
Soap Overclocking 87 07-02-2011 10:41 AM
Intel Pentium 4 64-bit
I have seen that there are certain editions of the Pentium 4 which can utilise 64-bit architecture in some circumstances with Intel's Extended Memory 64-bit Technology (EM64T) but can't really find a list of which P4s these include. I have read that some of these chips were started during the...
System10 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 4 02-23-2011 06:51 AM
Intel finds flaw in Sandy Bridge chipsets, halts shipments
Intel finds flaw in Sandy Bridge chipsets, halts shipments - The Tech Report As phenomenal as Intel's new Sandy Bridge processors turned out to be, nothing in this world is truly perfect. Intel announced earlier this morning that it has discovered a flaw in the 6-series chipsets that accompany...
JMPC Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 01-31-2011 04:17 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM