Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Game Installation Support

PLEASE READ, ANSWER QUICKLY!!!

This is a discussion on PLEASE READ, ANSWER QUICKLY!!! within the Game Installation Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm getting The Sims 2 soon and I went on this website to see the requirements -http://www.systemrequirementslab.com - and I

Old 05-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm getting The Sims 2 soon and I went on this website to see the requirements -http://www.systemrequirementslab.com - and I passed all the requirements for the game. So my question is, the game needs 256 MB of RAM and I have 1.7 GB... does it make a (significant) difference?
Also, while I am on the topic, the game requires 2.0 CPU speed. I have 2.1... does that make a significant difference?
Thanks in advance :)

Old 05-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support

Having more RAM or a slightly faster CPU is not an issue.

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
JMPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #3
Registered Member

I'm sorry but will it make my computer slower at all?
Old 05-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
- Microsoft Support

Are you asking if installing the game make your system slower? No, it would not.

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
JMPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:33 AM   #5
Registered Member

Thank You for your help - Mr.Techy
Old 05-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #6
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

Hey mate,

The significants about what you say regaurding the CPU means that you may not be able to play the game at it's maximum settings.

Also, you need to factor in your Graphics Card as that is the most important part when sizing up the specs of the PC...

-Redeye

Games & Articles Team

Redeye3323 is offline   Reply With Quote