Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Game Installation Support

Grand Theft Auto 4: Ballad of gay tony.

This is a discussion on Grand Theft Auto 4: Ballad of gay tony. within the Game Installation Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I downloaded Grand Theft Auto The Ballad Of Gay Tony and it installed and everythin, but i think to play

Old 09-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

I downloaded Grand Theft Auto The Ballad Of Gay Tony and it installed and everythin, but i think to play it i need to download this new sofware, but when i do the minutes for it to download go up past 1000. It's on the ps3 system. It would work but when i click download its percentage of being done goes up but then it says i've been signed out of the playstation network and stops downloading. so if anybody could help that would be great. thanks. By the way its an add-on.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hello and welcome to TSF

Is your PSN account owned by someone over the age of 17? If not then it might be preventing you from downloading the game because of it (that is, if the account was set to an age below 17). You can also try contacting Sony and see if they know anything about it, perhaps it's network maintenance .