Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Game Installation Support

Diablo 3 installation with out cd.

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 installation with out cd. within the Game Installation Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I was wondering if i can install Diablo 3 without the CD because my DVD drive just burned out. I

Old 06-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

I was wondering if i can install Diablo 3 without the CD because my DVD drive just burned out. I already bought the physical copy of the game with the code. Also on the battle.net website theres a page saying activate a game and play, if i were to put my code in there will it let me install the game digitally? Buy Diablo III - Diablo III thats the link, all you have to do is hit redeem code.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Yes, that would allow you to login to you Battle.net account and download the game through there.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
windows 7 installation crashed
hi last days due to humidity i lost my mainboard and now having a new CPU. i attached my old HD as there was an additional port on the board and transferred old files to new HD Old HD had windows XP installation. Due to some reason i formatted XP (only installation drive) on old HD (h:)...
niharthekadi Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 10-06-2011 02:02 PM
[SOLVED] Unsigned Driver Installation During Windows 7 Installation
Hi, all. I'm in the middle of installing Windows 7 Pro x64, but it's giving me the message "Installing an unsigned 64-bit device driver is not supported and might result in an unstable Windows installation". This occurs after I click "Load Driver" and select my Rapid Storage Tech driver from my USB...
DeltaFox Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 05-16-2011 01:35 AM
ge wireless keyboard (H098091) installation
I'm trying to install a ge H098091 wireless keyboard for a machine running xp. This is an older ge model and apparently no longer sold or supported. The issue is I only have the product's box and the keyboard itself; I've lost the installation cd, the receiver, and most importantly the installation...
rla1 Other Hardware Support 1 02-13-2011 07:57 AM