Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Game Installation Support

assassins creed brotherhood

This is a discussion on assassins creed brotherhood within the Game Installation Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So I downloaded this game for mac osx 10.5 but I can't seem to extract the file to my desktop

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Registered Member

So I downloaded this game for mac osx 10.5 but I can't seem to extract the file to my desktop without a password, anybody might have any ideas?

Old 06-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Where did you download the game from, and what format is the file?

watch?v=qA5faeCGg-w
Old 06-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
Registered Member

i downloaded it off of medafire, assassin's creed brotherhood.rar, if not possible, do you know a way i can download it for mac?
Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Sorry, we don't offer any support for illegal downlaods.

You can get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the Mac from Mac Game Store for $40, or shop around for cheaper deals.

watch?v=qA5faeCGg-w
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood low framerate.
Hey guys. I recently bought AC:B for the PC as it was released not to long ago. It had a delayed release for the PC much to my dismay. I'm glad it's finally out now though. My problem is, i'm having huge framerate drops throught the game. I know what your thinking, I must have a bad PC, or...
Marmaladee PC Gaming Support 7 11-24-2011 04:49 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, hahaha
Hi, Reading the paper during my lunch hour today at work & there's a full page advertising the new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. At the top it says 'watch the premiere tonight during the Inter Milan v Tottenham' game. So, as it happens I'm watching the match & sure enough the advert for...
Vampy99 Gaming Discussion 20 03-23-2011 04:39 AM
Upgrades for games like Assassin's Creed?
Hello guys, I also need some advice regarding processor upgrade. Currently I got P4 i think it's 2.4 or 2.8 ghz. Ram is 1 gb, Graphics card nvidia 8400gs Actually I'm interested in gaming, but currently i'm a bit low on budget. I've tried a bit of research myself and found that my system...
Offeror PC Gaming Support 2 03-20-2011 12:32 AM
Building Computer to play Assassain's Creed 2
Hey, I have a friend who has a budget of $500-$600 and wants to know if he would be able to build a computer to play Assassin's Creed 2 (system requirements here: Assassin's Creed 2 PC requirements announced). Would it be possible with this kind of budget (maybe go over a little)? I'm really...
dduckett Building 5 01-25-2011 03:17 PM
Assassin's Creed II No Sound
Hey, I'm running Assassin's creed II succesfully on my computer now, butI just don't get any sound whatsoever. Anyone got a solution? Thanks
DeFelleJelle PC Gaming Support 3 01-11-2011 01:01 AM