Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Home Support > Home Theater

video selector

This is a discussion on video selector within the Home Theater forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Registered Member

I’m in need of a video selector. I need either a (2)+ component selector or (5)+ S-video selector that will upconvert composite to s-video. Autosensing is a must for an s-video version. I currently have a 4-way autosensing Phillips (wallyworld) that has been working great, but I might be getting another game system for my bday. Any out there that won’t break the bank?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CoD Black Ops problem
Hi guys, i am new to this forum. 2 days ago i installed CoD Black Ops. Installation went correctly, and as i run game and start new game it shows intro and as soon as intro has to end it shows following error : http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/923/errore0hc.png I was trying to fix this...
gonz0. PC Gaming Support 3 01-25-2011 11:16 AM
Trouble upgrading to Windows 7 [from XP]
I recently bought the upgrade edition for Windows 7, I currently run XP SP3. I have performed all the checks to make sure software etc is compatible, and those that are not can easily be re-installed after setup. I have transferred all my files onto another drive ready to be put back when...
Semedo Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 32 01-19-2011 03:49 PM