Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Car Audio and Alarms

Jensen VM9413 Issues

This is a discussion on Jensen VM9413 Issues within the Car Audio and Alarms forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just installed a Jensen VM9413 in my car. It has a strange issue when playing my ipod. I have

Old 04-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just installed a Jensen VM9413 in my car. It has a strange issue when playing my ipod. I have playlists on my ipod arranged by artist, however whenever I select a playlist from my ipod on the VM9413 it plays the songs alphabetically by song title. Regardless of how I have the playlists arranged on my ipod it is completely different on my NM9413. Also it does this with videos on my ipod, it will just list all shows alphabetically and will not give me the option of choosing a show by the series it comes from. One last problem is that whenever I turn on the unit the volume is always at full blast, and it takes about 5 seconds to recognize that I'm turning the knob down. I had a Jensen VM9313 in the past and it had none of these issues. The look of the screen of each player is very different, so I assume the software is different of course, but is there anything I can do to fix this, or is it just how the VM9413 works?

Thanks for anyone's help

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD issues...multiple different errors
Computer is a custom built PC OS - Windows 7 x64 · original installed OS on system? - none, this was the first · full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer) · Age of system - 1 year · Age of OS installation - 1 year - no reinstalls · CPU - Intel Core i7-860 Newegg.com - Intel Core...
boondockheel BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 04-15-2011 07:17 AM
several issues... virus? junk sites, device driver, logging on issues
I have been trying to post for several days but unable to. The issues i have been having includes: my driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 7400 is preventing standby, google is directing me to junk sites, and i am having issues with restarting with either it taking forever to shut down, or when it...
look85 Resolved HJT Threads 13 04-04-2011 05:38 AM
IE9 (Issues: Logon, Sidebar, Sign in Assitant)
Internet Explorer 9: Logon, Desktop Sidebar & Windows Live Sign in Assitant Issues Hi Guys, I came across with a few issues after installing the Internet Explorer (IE9 RTM) which currently known as the final version of IE9. OS Platform: Windows 7 sp1 RTM Browser: Internet Explorer 9...
LagoonLegion Internet Explorer Forum 2 03-22-2011 07:22 PM
Corsair Ram issues
Hello all. Im new to this site and have been literally trawling the net and a lot of forums looking for anyone with my problems or similar. I feel I have gone as far as I can go with this and it has brought me here. I would be very grateful if I could be advised but I will warn that this may...
sparky05084 RAM and Power Supply Support 4 03-12-2011 06:40 PM
I got lots of issues...I don't know where to begin..
Okay, Im currently having a whole lotta issues with my laptop. I don't know if it is Virus's or Spyware that is causing the problems. I don't know if its just my computer acting up. Im not sure. So I wasn't really sure where I should post my question. If I posted in the wrong section, please...
MissLaniSMS Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 02-08-2011 08:55 PM