Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Car Audio and Alarms

Clifford Alarm Door Locks problem.

This is a discussion on Clifford Alarm Door Locks problem. within the Car Audio and Alarms forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hey guys, i have had a clifford 50.5X installed in my 2008 si for about 2.5 years now and it

Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

hey guys, i have had a clifford 50.5X installed in my 2008 si for about 2.5 years now and it has worked fine since.
Suddenly when i arm the car it will beep and arm fine, but the doors will not lock. When i disarm i hear the unlocks trigger though.
What could the problem be? I have not entered programming mode with the alarm recently and have not changed any settings.

Also, i noted that after arming, the LED blinks faster than normal (i think). even after waiting ~1min for the alarm to fully arm.
Factory key locks fine.
Auto lock at 9 mph , works fine as well.

any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
Automotive Team

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by boweldi View Post
hey guys, i have had a clifford 50.5X installed in my 2008 si for about 2.5 years now and it has worked fine since.
Suddenly when i arm the car it will beep and arm fine, but the doors will not lock. When i disarm i hear the unlocks trigger though.
What could the problem be? I have not entered programming mode with the alarm recently and have not changed any settings.

Also, i noted that after arming, the LED blinks faster than normal (i think). even after waiting ~1min for the alarm to fully arm.
Factory key locks fine.
Auto lock at 9 mph , works fine as well.

any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Does the lock button still work? It could be anything but usually a lose connection is all, or a bad relay.

http://www.the12volt.com/
A link to adapters(late Model Cars)
http://ifar.ca/en/
jaggerwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Registered Member

the lock button on what?
The clifford remote - the lock button still arms the car so i guess it works
stock remote - locks the car fine
interior lock button - pretty sure it works.

:/
Old 01-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
Automotive Team

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by boweldi View Post
the lock button on what?
The clifford remote - the lock button still arms the car so i guess it works
stock remote - locks the car fine
interior lock button - pretty sure it works.

:/
The DOOR lock button, so the locks work but not the remote controls. Check the connector on the wire for the lock, not sure what an si is so I can't help you there.
http://www.the12volt.com/
A link to adapters(late Model Cars)
http://ifar.ca/en/
jaggerwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Automotive Team

Civic si : Lock GREEN 34 PIN CONN, REAR OF FUSE BOX

"Any advice given on this forum is intended for helping and assisting the end user with their issue at hand. Personal safety is important when working on any vehicle."
lcurle is offline   Reply With Quote