Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Car Audio and Alarms

1996 Nissan 200sx se

This is a discussion on 1996 Nissan 200sx se within the Car Audio and Alarms forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just installed a stereo in my car and when I turn the car off it doesnt store my settings.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just installed a stereo in my car and when I turn the car off it doesnt store my settings. Which wire is the memory wire?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1996 chevy suburban help
I have a 1996 chevy suburban with a 5.3 liter engine and I have a check engine light that comes on intermitantly when I run the codes I get the following codes: P1133 CHEVROLET - O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 P1406 CHEVROLET - EGR Valve Pintle Position Circuit P0700 CHEVROLET - Transaxle Control...
junior0419 Automotive Support 1 04-05-2011 01:54 PM
1996 chevy door sills
hey i am thinking about making or attempting to make a set of door sills for my 1996 chevy cheyenne i was wondering how hard that would be. i was looking at the aftermarket kinds and was wondering do they take out the plastic sill that is stock or what? and also mine would probably be cut out of a...
bigT5 Talk Car 0 03-29-2011 01:17 AM
[SOLVED] Nissan problem
I own a 96 nissan sentra.. When ever I gas sometimes around 20 mph through 40... The car spits and shakes a little bit. Prior to this issue... I had a spark plug that was lose and rattling.. I tightened it up and the problem didn't go away. I never changed my spark plugs b4. Or wires. Any thoughts?
Screamo Automotive Support 4 01-26-2011 09:45 AM
2005 nissan xterra with python 991 problems
I have a few problems after installing a python 991 with a flashlogic flcan 64 transpoder in my 2005 nissan xterra. I will post my wiring connections at the end. I tested every connection to make sure it was correct. Well my problems are that the remote start doest work. After pressing it I get an...
junkers Car Audio and Alarms 5 01-09-2011 07:42 AM