Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Building

Upgrading My Battlestation need advice.

This is a discussion on Upgrading My Battlestation need advice. within the Building forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Originally Posted by gcavan Check the driver disk which came with your motherboard. Found it But... no disk drive lmao

Old 04-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #21
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcavan View Post
Check the driver disk which came with your motherboard.
Found it
But...
no disk drive lmao my old disk drive isnt compatible with my mobo.
Edit found the driver online dled it and installed it but nothing changed?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Building advice - photographhy editing - around 700-1000 $
Hi, I need a system that I will use mainly for image processing, graphics, web design, web and other types of programming and I need some advice. I have IT background, but I am not up to date with everything happening on the market. Currently I have a HP laptop, AMD 64X2 dual core TK-57, 1.9...
Voo Building 3 04-11-2011 04:23 AM
Upgrading question.
I am looking into upgrading an older computer, and looking for some advice on parts. Basically, it will be used for day to day tasks, and gaming. Had been playing WoW, which isn't really to demanding, but I'm looking into playing Rift and will definitely need to upgrade. I actually recently got...
tpark88 Building 22 02-19-2011 07:13 PM
upgrading psu advice
hi i got a E MACHINE ET1352-53 with amd athlon II x2 250 duel processor 3 gb ram 580gb hard drive and a intergraded video card. 250 w power supply plan on upgrading my psu what would a good brand be thats not too expensive looking for a 400-500 w one for now. with atleast 4 sata power supplys for...
sixsixsixmaggot RAM and Power Supply Support 15 01-08-2011 02:02 PM
I'm looking for some advice for upgrading my windows system.
I'm looking to switch to Windows 7. I currently use XP Pro 32 Bit but i'm considering buying a 64 bit version of win7 Home. Is it worth switching to 64 bit Windows or are the 32 bit versions just the same in terms of speed. Thanks.
Bread66 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 01-06-2011 06:28 AM
upgrading older comp need gfx card advice
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00239779&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=431082&tmp_track_link=ot_search I got this as a hand me down over Christmas and it's mostly for school work but I've been playing a couple games on it, recently I ran into one that said I needed hardware...
tyler90 Video Card Support 7 01-02-2011 03:18 PM