Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

Remote Control

This is a discussion on Remote Control within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I somehow managed to de-program my universal remote control. My mom was visiting me, and she lost the booklet. There

Old 07-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Registered Member

I somehow managed to de-program my universal remote control. My mom was visiting me, and she lost the booklet. There isn't a brand name on the remote, just the words MADE IN CHINA. I took off the battery door, and the code on it is LM-1075. There is a number 1 above that. Can anyone help with codes and instructions?

Thanks

Old 07-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

Googled LM-1075 and no results relating to LM-1075 remote control.
Universal remotes are very inexpensive. I think I paid about $8 for my last one.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is online now   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Explorer Loads & Uses Tons of Memory
Internet Explorer runs on it's own--in the background--and uses tons of memory. This is similar to a problem that a user named MalusCalibur had back in 2008. IE loads up and runs from 30K and climbs to anywhere from 100-300K of Memory. I've quelled this problem by constantly having Windows...
Deeke777 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 35 06-26-2012 01:11 PM
IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...my problem with IE7 may well be part of a bigger problem. However at the moment every time I try to connect with microsoft.com or other M/soft sites I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". The same applies with any site resembling anti virus s/ware or other...
raringer Internet Explorer Forum 6 05-21-2012 11:27 AM
blue screen, laptop shuts down in safe mode help
Hello, For the last few days my computer shuts down in safe mode every time i wanna do a scan, i disabled reboot and blue screen appeared with message STOP-0x0000008E(0XC0000005,0X8054B0BA,0XEDF2B754,0X00000000) first time then second time this message pxtdrpow.sys , ...
armoni75 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 01-27-2012 10:44 AM
Network/computer hacker
First thing is first network was hacked and claimed by one of my neighbors, I went through trouble getting it back but the problems started there with my first computer same operating system as the one i am using now. Then the yahoo google and bing redirect virus was intensely messing with my...
ktruok Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 11-22-2011 04:39 PM
REMOTE CONTROL SET UP
Can anyone assist me with set up instructions for HP Remote control m#5070-2583 and IR receiver m#467496-ZH1 using windows vista home premium on hp pavilion m# d5200t desk top computer. I purchased the items from HP parts store but came without set up instructions. I followed my computer user...
tgerhax Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 0 05-25-2011 05:26 PM