Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

RAT 5 Mouse

This is a discussion on RAT 5 Mouse within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Got a new mouse, the Cyborg RAT 5 mouse, it has a thumb scroll wheel. I can't figure out how

Old 08-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

Got a new mouse, the Cyborg RAT 5 mouse, it has a thumb scroll wheel. I can't figure out how to bind it to scroll pages horizontally. Anyone know how to macro that?

Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

IF it's supported, it would be in the mouse software. I've not seen an option for horz scrolling, not that I've looked.

Google is your Friend!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Registered Member

Yeah I have been in to the mouse software, and basically it has the option to rebind all of the buttons. It gives me the option to assign a macro or a button press to the wheel, but I don't know what to write in the box e.g. if you want it to press a when you scroll right you press a in the box and it will do it for you. I don't know what to do to make it scroll right and left basically. It must do it, because at the moment the scroll wheel isnt doing anything...

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Somethings wrong with mouse
I was looking for a new mouse because my mouse was getting old (pad things were getting worn down, etc.) I decided to go with a razer imperator, i had never used an ergonomic mouse and didnt really like it compared to claw grip ambidextrious style. I decided to return it and continue using my new...
Trele Other Hardware Support 8 07-15-2011 10:12 PM
Mouse buttons stop working every 5-10 minutes
I am running Windows 7 64 bit service pack 2 Video card: Sapphire HD5970 2GB GDDR5 PCIE Mouse: HID compliant mouse USB HDTV 40": Dynex From a fresh operating system install and after using windows update on display adapter only. Have two same video cards tried both, also in crossfire(2 linked...
robertjrussell Other Hardware Support 13 04-07-2011 04:21 PM
Mouse problems
Hello, my mouse is not working anymore! I have a X7 mouse and my mouse only works if i hold the usb cable of the mouse in a very very certain angle and pull it with a very certain force ( i hold the wire 5 cm from the usb port not near the mouse). Does this mean the the usb wire of my mouse is...
raabish Other Hardware Support 5 03-27-2011 04:52 PM
Mouse Buttons not working completely
I have a Steelseries Ikari Opitcal Gaming mouse. It consists of left, right, 2 more buttons near the thumb area, the scroll wheel (which can be clicked, middle mouse button) and another button just behind the scroll wheel which changes the sensitivity between low and high for the mouse itself. ...
Luponius Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 7 03-19-2011 01:32 PM
Mouse won't work at times... (logitech V220)
Why hello there, At this very moment my mouse is working, BUT! about five minutes ago it was not and this is the second time this has happened. Okay here is some background info before I start: I have vista 32bit My mouse is a logitech V220
Forester006 Other Hardware Support 4 02-28-2011 04:45 PM