Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

logitech keyboard programable keys

This is a discussion on logitech keyboard programable keys within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have a logitech(y-bh52) corded key board and it has 4 programable buttons and a print screen key i would

Old 04-28-2007, 07:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to gamer101 Send a message via Yahoo to gamer101
Smile

i have a logitech(y-bh52) corded key board and it has 4 programable buttons and a print screen key i would a like to be able to program the keys but i can not find the program or anything else on how to do it and with the print screen buttton i would like to be able to take a picture of the screen or screenshot and save it for later use

thanks in advance

Old 04-29-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

The print screen should work as it is. Just hit print screen, then paste into any program that handles .bmp files (any msoffice, paint, wordpad,etc.)

Old 05-04-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to sidech Send a message via Yahoo to sidech

the logitech website should have the software for your keyboard, which will include a way to set your custom keys

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Binding gamepad buttons to keyboard keys
Hi! I was doing a little messing around with a new Logitech Precision gamepad and I was wondering if there was any way/program to bind the buttons and directional pad to keys on the keyboard (i.e. binding the "up" d-pad direction to the "a" key, etc.). Definitely not too big of a deal but if any...
Stormtroopman PC Gaming Support 1 10-15-2006 11:13 PM
Keyboard keys problem!!!
Hello, I am using HP keyboard,... 1) When I press £ sign key(SHIFT+3),...It comes # instead of £ sign,.... Did i pressed some wrong key which allows me to behave my keyboard strange???
PRP Other Hardware Support 4 05-17-2006 08:37 AM
Error message "Keyboard error or no keyboard present"
My ps/2 keyboard and mouse have been behaving strange for the past month. This seems to stem from when I switched off the mains power to my PC (the switch on the back of the tower) then switched off the power to my surge protected extension lead and then unplugged it from the wall. I did this while...
bel_ami_boy Other Hardware Support 1 05-10-2006 10:30 AM
Windows keyboard shortcut keys not functioning properly?
I recently noticed that some of my Windows keyboard shortcut keys aren't working...........any ideas???????? example: If I depress the windows button + "m" my open windows do not minimize note: I checked the other user accounts on my pc and the keyboard shortcut keys seem to be working fine,...
wcockerille Windows XP Support 5 08-21-2005 09:24 AM
Logitech Cordless MX Duo keyboard in FPS
I just installed an X800 pro video card in my comp and now when i play some games(HL2, CoD) the keyboard seems to lag. What i mean is most of the time it doesnt respond to key presses and i can not control what is going on. i try to strafe and it jumps all over the place. I hold down forward and it...
slavick07 PC Gaming Support 1 11-27-2004 05:44 AM