Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

Logitech EX110 wireless keyboard

This is a discussion on Logitech EX110 wireless keyboard within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I dusted my keyboard yesterday and am now unable to make any of the symbols that I used to be

Old 07-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #1

I dusted my keyboard yesterday and am now unable to make any of the symbols that I used to be able to make using the alt keys and the numbers on the number pad. Also, when I compose a new email using gmail, there is a plus minus symbol in the body of the email that I have to delete before starting my email. I'm sure that I caused the problems by dusting the keyboard but can someone tell me how to undo what I did? Thx.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
Enthusiast

It's always wise to disconnect the keyboard when cleaning it (or if it's a wireless KB, remove it's batteries), so as to avoid things like that happening.

In fact, removing the keyboards batteries & not replacing them for five minutes should cause the KB to return to it's default settings. Just guessing mind you, since I no longer use a wireless one. I found it doesn't allow me to access the BIOS Settings on my new PC so I went back to using a PS/2 one.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Wireless Card Detected, But No Internet in 2nd PCI Slot
Hello there, Hope this is the right forum. I have an interesting problem, though quite frustrating. I've found that my wireless card does not access internet in the "2nd" pci slot. After much perusing of forum threads, I've tried many things before posting and will list all my attempts...
SaigoChan Cabling and Network Cards 6 09-05-2012 04:19 PM
Wireless keyboard lag (overiding sleeping)
I have the Logitech MK250 wireless keyboard and mouse combo (not bluetooth). The mouse seems fine but with the keyboard I get horrendous lag a lot of the time in Windows 7 x64 and it seems even worse in Ubuntu 10.10. This renders it unusable sometimes and it's really frustrating when I am trying to...
danbrum Other Hardware Support 6 09-20-2011 11:20 AM
New Microsoft wireless keyboard gets 128-bit encryption
Microsoft has upgraded the weak encryption found on today’s mass-market wireless keyboards with a new design that uses 128-bit AES to secure communication to and from the PC. Outwardly, the new Wireless Desktop 2000 is another $40 (£30) keyboard and mouse combination, integrated to speed use of...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 06-07-2011 01:01 PM
[SOLVED] Wireless keyboard compatible with wireless mouse-receiver
Hi, I have a Logitech LX7 cordless optical mouse with specifications (if useful): P/N: 831486-0000 PID: LZ546AE I want to buy a wireless keyboard to go with the mouse. My question is, can I get a (I assume Logitech) keyboard which is compatible with the receiver I already have? So I won't...
rikkefr Other Hardware Support 4 03-01-2011 01:00 AM