Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

LG Optimus 1 and the Vibration Setting

This is a discussion on LG Optimus 1 and the Vibration Setting within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My LG Optimus 1 android smartphone used to vibrate when I recieve text messages, one day I was playing around

Old 02-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

My LG Optimus 1 android smartphone used to vibrate when I recieve text messages, one day I was playing around with Hide It Pro aka Audio Manager and my phone stopped vibrating for text message, it still vibrates for phone calls and it does vibrate for text messages when I am in a phone call, under my texting app the vibration setting is set to always and under my phones settings the vibration settings is also set to always. Can anyone help?

Old 02-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Enthusiast

Similar thing happened to my BlackBerry, no alerts at all for emails even though all the settings were correct. Had to wipe and re-install the OS. Now it works fine.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the...
Dear People, I have been having this problem "Application.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." and tried a lot to find appropriate solution through google but no success. I am NOT working with any programming code. I would like to kindly ask if...
ToiletDiver Windows XP Support 13 02-29-2012 04:41 AM
My Laptop keeps turning on and off!!
Hey guys, I have tried what i could My laptop will only turn on when the cord it plugged in, but when it turns on it just shuts off in like 2 seconds, then it comes on again, and repeats this over an over and over. I was thinking its the fan, but its an HP Pavilion 9700 and its a nightmare to take...
Tech_Knowledge Laptop Support 10 02-26-2012 09:43 AM
Gateway FX540XT freezes and emits a BRRRR sound through speakers
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32 bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11 Processor Count: 4 RAM: 2815 Mb Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX, 768 Mb Hard Drives: C: Total - 326949 MB, Free - 42693 MB;...
ForbiddenOne PC Gaming Support 1 02-26-2012 02:50 AM
not able to download my movie to the computer
I am using windows movie maker to make a movie and every time i try to download my finished movie to the computer it keeps giving me: "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the...
sanoseh Windows XP Support 8 02-25-2012 08:27 PM