Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

Java Virtual Machine Error! Please Help!!!!

This is a discussion on Java Virtual Machine Error! Please Help!!!! within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Everytime I open up Minecraft I get this error "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine" "This is a fatal

Old 08-05-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to DragsZombies

Everytime I open up Minecraft I get this error
"Could not create the Java Virtual Machine"
"This is a fatal Error, Program will exit!"
and then I can't open up minecraft. I've searched all over the web, and I can't figure out this problem. I've reinstalled Java, Minecraft, and I've done a lot more. I've tried a few solutions that I've heard from some friends who got the same problem. How do I fix this problem? I really need to know how to fix this, so that in the future(if I fix it soon) I can refer to this, and fix it again.

Thanks!
Jake.
if you know how to fix this problem(you must be 100% sure) Thank you!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google redirects to Happili
Hi, it's my first time here but I love what you guys are doing; think I could use some help. The browser that I use is Firefox, and for the last couple of days clicking search results off of Google has redirected to either "Happili" or "Flurrysearch", both of which seem to be other search engines....
Badababa Resolved HJT Threads 14 04-09-2011 05:22 PM
Random Fetal Java Error while playing runescape
# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d8ec415, pid=1620, tid=1136 # # JRE version: 6.0_23-b05 # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (19.0-b09 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 ) # Problematic frame: # V #
Computer123 Windows XP Support 5 01-12-2011 07:29 PM
Fetal Java Error help!!
# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d8ec415, pid=1620, tid=1136 # # JRE version: 6.0_23-b05 # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (19.0-b09 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 ) # Problematic frame: # V #
Computer123 Windows XP Support 1 01-10-2011 04:08 PM
XP Mode virtual machine cannot access internet
After changing XP Mode's network adapter (in order to get port forwarding working), I found that I cannot access the internet using a browser anymore. I went from Shared Network to Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller in the Virtual Machine settings, which broke its internet connection completely...
FlyingPenguins Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-04-2011 06:16 PM