Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibernate/Sleep killed my mouse :(

SOLVED 
2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Rich-M 
#1 ·
ello i'm new, hope this be right thread.

So.. I got my Razer Naga Chroma for X-mas and its been working fine untill today. Today i used my Naga Chroma this morning and it worked like it should, but then i put my PC in sleep/hibernate mode because i was going out for like an hour or so. Came home, woke my PC up, and all of a sudden my mouse is not responding at all whats so ever, the buttons work but not the sensor since the mouse cursor wont budge at all. Did hibernate just kill my mouse sensor lol?

I've tried disconnect and reconnect the mouse usb serval times and in diffrent usb ports as well. I've uninstalled Synapse and reinstalled it serval times aswell. I've also tried connect the mouse on 2 diffrent PCs, same thing the buttons works, it glows but the cursor is not moving. Which shows it that the sensor in the mouse itself is the problem, right?

So I would really like to know how this is possible, did hibernate just kill my mouse sensor? Is there a way to fix this?

I've only had it for a few weeks.

#6 ·
Most likely just a coincidence. The computer going to sleep wouldn't cause this type of issue. Just another example of Razer's excellent quality (I'm being sarcastic).

Quality/reliability and driver support (which has gotten much better lately) have always been an issue with Razer.

#8 ·
Most likely just a coincidence indeed. The power management did not kill my mouse.

I can be sure of that because I forgot to mention the mouse sensor did glitch/lag the very fist time i plugged it in, I kinda had to move it sideways couple of times to get the cursor moving.
I just happened to get a defective mouse and it was just bad timing that my mouse died right after sleep mode, could of happened at anytime.

Anywho I got a new mouse now and its works perfectly :)

So yeah thank you all for your replys and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.