Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer turning repeatedly on and off

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Rich-M 
#1 ·
I bought a custom built computer from a company about 7 months ago. Everything was working absolutely fine until today. I walked over to my computer and saw that it had gone into sleep mode. I tried to get it out of sleep mode by pressing some keys on my keyboard and moving my mouse. Nothing happened. I tried many times but nothing happened. So I went and pressed the power off button, after a couple seconds nothing happened. I pressed it again. It then finally switched off. I then pressed the power button again and it went on but after about two seconds it went off. It then kept doing that. On...two seconds...off in an endless cycle until I held down the power button and stopped the repeated process. I switched it on and it still wont switch on normally.

I have already tried plugging the power cable out of the socket, and out the computer. I have tried holding down the power button but still it wont seem to boot up. Please help!

#2 ·
7 months old should be under warranty so contracting the vendor/builder would be advisable. Opening the case or attempting any repairs may void that warranty.

PC Specs?
Pre- Built Brand & Model Number
Custom Built- Brand & Model of Mobo-CPU-RAM-Graphics-PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.