Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

Blu ray

This is a discussion on Blu ray within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have an acer 8930g, I bought it over a year ago but had trouble with it since I bought

Old 05-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have an acer 8930g, I bought it over a year ago but had trouble with it since I bought it, apparently (once I eventually got the retailer to look at it) there was water damage to the inside of the laptop, they have repaired it, but I now have trouble playing blue ray movies, they stutter, even though they didn't before!! Can someone help please!!??

Old 05-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

Ensure the video drivers are up to date. Also, reinstall or update the media player that you are using.

Google is your Friend!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding a Blu Ray DVD Drive
Hi; I have just put together a refurbished PC for my Nephew to replace his NETBOOK. He will be connecting it to an LG 42 Inch TV via VGA and was hoping to use it to play Blu Ray Films. I have fixed and built hundreds of PC's but have not yet installed or used a Blu Ray DVD player in a PC. I...
JonnyAlpha Removable Media Drives 2 02-17-2011 10:06 PM
Wireless Blu Ray Makes Laptop Unable to Connect to Router
I have a Dell Dimension 4400 pc (XP SP3) connected to Linksys WRT54G2 v1.5 router with no issues. Dell Inspirion (XP) connected to router with Linksys WPC54G Wireless notebook adapter with no issues for months. A couple of days ago, purchased a Vizio Blu Ray DVD Player (VBR220) with WiFi. I...
wrinklem Networking Support 3 01-05-2011 03:03 PM
Wireless Blu Ray DVD Causing Laptop-Router Prob
Hey there - Wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in XP support. Here's the issue: Dell Dimension 4400 pc (XP SP3) connected to Linksys WRT54G2 v1.5 router with no issues. Dell Inspirion (XP) connected to router with Linksys WPC54G Wireless notebook adapter with no issues for months....
wrinklem Laptop Support 0 01-04-2011 04:36 PM
Blu ray player connect to internet problem
dear Tech support forums, I have recently purchased a Lg BD550 Blu ray player to go with my new HDTV and 5.1 Surround sound system. The sey up is great and really gives me a brilliant picture however i am yet to connect to my network wirelessly, for software updates and BDlive etc. I am aware...
cyroflame Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 3 01-04-2011 08:13 AM