Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

Bamboo tablet weird problem

This is a discussion on Bamboo tablet weird problem within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello I have had this tablet for about 2 years and it has been working fine all the time. Now

Old 02-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello I have had this tablet for about 2 years and it has been working fine all the time. Now like 5 min ago something strange happened. When I move the pen on the tablet. The upper part of the tablet and the lower part skips jumps as if there is some weird magnetic error. I tried both sides of the pen same problem. So I think there might be some problem with the pad.

Thing is I was using it normally one second then I took a break and watched some videos online. Then I wanted to use it again and it started acting funny. I don't know what could have caused it. Maybe I had my elbow on it or something it's strange.

I tried restarting the computer but it didn't help. I tried pull the plug and reinsert it still same problem. So anyone who has experienced a similar problem and if you have is there a way to fix it?

Here I recorded a video of the problem. As you can see it skips...almost looks as if it's some kind of magnetic problem going on.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMD Radeo HD 6470M driver problem
I just bought a new laptop and i'm having some problems installing the video card. I noticed that all the games I run are using my Intel HD Graphics insdead of my video card. I tried some drivers but it's still not working. I tried even the auto detector software from the amd official website but...
zippos Video Card Support 20 11-09-2012 03:35 PM
[SOLVED] Do i have a driver problem? sound
laptop presario f759 just went from a stripped copy of vista to a legit full copy of vista 64 ultimate i have 512 of ram lol i know i know new ram is on way. my problem is this. when i plug in my external speakers to my headphone jack i get no sound. i set to default, and nothing. ran test...
sleepingciv Driver Support 25 02-29-2012 06:28 PM
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Graphics Driver Problem
Installed the game just fine. Install a fix to allow it to function with Windows 7 and go into the game. Just after killing the three sith on the bridge the game up and shuts down on me. This time when the launcher comes up I hit config and do a hardware check. It then claims my graphics driver...
selonianth PC Gaming Support 2 02-29-2012 12:57 PM
acer aspire 3002 boot up problem
Hi , can anyone help please? I have an acer aspire 3002 boot up problem, it's been working fine, running xp. but now wont boot up. power light on, hard drive whirring away caps/num lock lights working, but screen mid grey, no display out to a 2nd monitor using vga out either, any clues?
robmcdowell9000 Laptop Support 5 02-28-2012 11:18 AM
Extremely annoying Windows XP problem, still no answers...
I've posted this before, but no answers. I'm really trying to avoid having to reload Windows, but this is REALLY getting annoying. First: I'm running XP Pro, fully updated, on a DELL XPS 600. IE 8 is installed, but the problem also occurs if I use Firefox. I have a number of web sites I use...
kozureokami Windows XP Support 6 02-28-2012 06:57 AM