Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Video Card Support

Split screen

This is a discussion on Split screen within the Video Card Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys,I want to ask what's causing this problem - It occurs at random times,mostly when I play games. I've

Old 11-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys,I want to ask what's causing this problem -

It occurs at random times,mostly when I play games. I've been informed that my radeon HD 6670 doesn't cause the problem. I also reinstalled the VGA driver,but no results. When I restart the comp everything is back to normal. Is it the monitor or what? Ty for ur time.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

That looks like it would be a result of either setting your desktop or games to different or incorrect resolutions or refresh rates.

If you set the screen to it's native res/refresh rate in both windows and your games does it still consistently occur?

emosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emosun View Post
That looks like it would be a result of either setting your desktop or games to different or incorrect resolutions or refresh rates.

If you set the screen to it's native res/refresh rate in both windows and your games does it still consistently occur?
Yea,it does.The res is 1920x1080 and refresh rate is 60 hz.If I play games on lower res,they're gonna be on window mode,so I don't think thats the problem.It stays this way even when I close the game.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Registered Member

I think it's from the DVI.Any other suggestions?
Old 11-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
Registered Member

bump.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Registered Member

I've got the same problem. Accord to Asus, mine 6670 is fine, but randomly my screen is splitting and has stripes. Im using DVI->DSUB, many diffrent drivers, and nothing changes.