Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Video Card Support

[SOLVED] Laptop via HDMI to TV Color problems

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Laptop via HDMI to TV Color problems within the Video Card Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, i have a problem with my Laptop connected to TV via HDMI, it looks like this When i connect

Old 07-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello, i have a problem with my Laptop connected to TV via HDMI, it looks like this
When i connect everything is Ok for about 30min to 2hours and than suddenly colors changing ,than i have to unplug or change resolution to back for normal anyone can assist me and tell how to fix? I have sony Vaio notebook and Radeon 4570 graphic card. Im using same TV and HDMI cable for my console and no problems.

Old 07-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

First thought would be the laptop/video chipset is overheating. What resolution are you pushing? What changes are you making to get it working again?

Google is your Friend!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
First thought would be the laptop/video chipset is overheating. What resolution are you pushing? What changes are you making to get it working again?
So, i updated my graphics card and than changed pixel format to full RGB and looks like this options helped me, yesterday in about 6 hours no color change and today aswell no problems. And resolution is 1920x780. maybe this helps for anyone else who encountered same problem.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Odd laptop motherboard/RAM issue
Hello all, I'm a new member here looking for some assistance with an HP laptop that I have. I posted my issues in another forum, so please forgive me for copying and pasting my problem. ORIGINAL ISSUE: Alright, well I've got a really strange laptop problem that I'm looking for some...
bobbylx Laptop Support 1 03-06-2011 10:18 PM
Reformatted Laptop, Internet slow on one laptop, fast on the other
Hey guys, new guy here, been having a bit of a problem with a laptop and its driving me crazy! Was wondering if perhaps somebody can help me out? I recently acquired a laptop from a friend, he was having problems with it and decided to just give it away and buy a new one, I took and it examined...
Dah_jOkA Networking Support 10 03-02-2011 07:30 PM
Laptop running slow/anti-virus software unable to run
Yesterday my laptop started acting up (running very slow, windows explorer not responding). I decided to restart my laptop, and upon restart it did it's normal routine, but when I logged into my user account, it stayed at welcome for a while then went to a black screen with a moveable cursor. After...
travman634 Resolved HJT Threads 1 03-01-2011 04:04 AM
Frequently seeing the BSOD [moved from Vista /Windows7]
Hello I've an issue with my computer randomly and frequently getting the BSOD and have no idea how to deal with this. Hopefully you guys could solve this problem. Thanks in advance. OS - Windows 7 64 bit CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM2) Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz 2.66GHz Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce...
Deviruchi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-15-2011 04:28 AM
[SOLVED] Connect a monitor to a laptop via HDMI?
Hello, I just bought a Philips 190TW TV monitor which got VGA and HDMI ports. I also own an Alienware m11x which got a HDMI port. NOw to my question, can I buy a cable which got HDMI on both ends and connect it to my laptop and my TV monitor? I need a bigger screen since my laptop only are 11"...
FreddeN Laptop Support 6 02-08-2011 08:58 AM