Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Video Card Support

Radeon 6310 vs old high end desktop.

This is a discussion on Radeon 6310 vs old high end desktop. within the Video Card Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys I am planning to turn my E-350 into my classic old gaming rig, does anyone know how fast

Old 03-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys I am planning to turn my E-350 into my classic old gaming rig,

does anyone know how fast Radeon 6310 actually is vs the very old high end desktop GPU such as Radeon 9800, X800, X1800,geforce FX5800,5900,6800gt,7800. etc?

At least I wanna know because all old games only state system requirements on old hardware.

What about the single core speed for the CPU as well how is it compare to old Athlon 64? Which one.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:37 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmark Charts - Video Card Model List

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
Registered Member

thanks but the CPU mark only tells the speed of dual core E-350, how can i know E-350 single threaded performance = Pentium 4 xxGHz? or Athlon 64/XP?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
Team Manager - Hardware

You ask for GPU info so I included a link to GPU's.
Perhaps I misunderstood?
Eleaborate on what you are wanting to do and the hardware we are referring to.
Brand & Model of Mobo-CPU-RAM-Graphics-PSU.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

I think he wants to know if an e-350 and 6310 are equal to that of a legacy gaming rig.

Based on charts I've seen the e-350 is about equal to a single core pentium 4 3ghz (if both cores are being used). Without , it's about half the speed.

A radeon 6310 would be similar to an ati x1600 or geforce 6600 in terms of power.

emosun is offline   Reply With Quote