Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nividia GTX 570 Serious Problem

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Johnny1982 
#1 ·
I got a new computer about 3 months ago that i bought for playing games, I been busy so I havn't had much time on it but there is a serious proble mwith the graphics card.

When i first got the computer i bought Sims 3 and started playing it, everything was fine for about a week when suddenly the computer would go to a black screen and crash when i started up the Sims 3 as soon as it got to a point were it need to use the graphics (After it had loaded and the start video and finished) and when i loaded the actual town. At this point a thought it was just an error with the Sims 3 and reistalled it and it worked fine.

About 2 weeks later thinking this problem had gone away and installed BattleField 2 on the computer, but a soon as the map had loaded and a clicked join game the computer screen would go black, but i would still be able to hear the sound of the game for about 10 seconds then by pc would crash and restart.

After this Sims 3 started crashing again but this time randomly like behaps after playing Sims 3 for 1 hour, also BF2 would crash after 1 second - 3 minutes of acutally having to use grpahics to display the game.

I decided to format my computer as i hadn't done much on it, so i did and installed BF2 which seemed to work!! But then after playing it for 40 minutes the problem returned and has crashed on games like Minecraft and now for the first time my PC crashed on the desktop which really worried me.

Please help as i dont no what to do. Thanks.

PC Specs:
i7 Processor
12GB RAM
Nividia GTX 570
2 x 500GB Harddrive
750 Powersupply

Error i get after restarting computer after crash:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA800BCB44E0
BCP2: FFFFF8800FAEAFA4
BCP3: FFFFFFFFC000009A
BCP4: 0000000000000004
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\091611-16582-01.dmp
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-32370-0.sysdata.xml
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

See less See more
#2 ·
what is the make and model of your power supply

Usually if you have blackscreen computer crash and then computer restart or shutdown is due to power supply not being able to handle the load

Since you have reinstalled the OS and the BCP code you are getting
did you reinstall the latest drivers from Nividia's site for your Graphics card?
Did you install the chipset drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website?

#3 ·
I dont no the Make of the power supply but the sticker were the powersupply is says: TX750

My motherboard is a ASUS Extreme design P6X5D-E, but i havn't installed the latest chipset drivers, I don't really no what they are lol :)

And i have reinstalled the Grpahics card drivers for the card

Thanks for quick reply :)

But what does BCP mean?

#6 ·
TX750 is Corsair. Very good brand, but imo it's a bit underpowered for a GTX570.

#8 ·
Ok, soz for not posting, but i sent the PC into the people that built it and they said it was a problem with BF2 and have deleted a file on it and have tested it and it is working. (It got to a point were it was crashing every 10 minutes) SO i got it back and it was working :). But then after being on it for about 3hours i was playing a 3D game in the web browser and it crashed again doinng the same thing. It hasn't crashed since but that was 30 mins ago so i don't no.

#12 ·
Sorry Tyree. I just thought it used more than my 560Ti as my 560Ti also recommends a 550w PSU.

#11 ·
No it crashed mostly on that game, but it also crashed randomly on other games (Sims 3, Minecraft) and also sometimes crashes on the desktop. The problem seems to be getting worst, but it seems the more demanding the game the quicker it crashes, for example i can play the Sims 3 for 3 hours before it crashes, but i can then go on on BF2 and it crashes as soon as i load the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.